Corrupted allies

When Blix fired his attack at the hero's it broke the shield and created a massive explosion, but during the explosion Tri, Pent, and Ci were hit in the shyest were their mini triangle was at. They all hit the ground, Blue shaking trying to get up looked begin him, and saw them starting to get corrupted. All three of them trying to fight it off, screaming in pain they all passed out. Blue trying to help got stopped by them standing up. "Guys please snap out of it!" Yelled Blue. "The hero has lost their friends how sad" said all three of them. They told Blue that they will be waiting for Blue in different places around paradise. They all left flying off. Blue shocked look up to see Blix yanking the Tree of life out of the ground. He sees Blix eating the particles that fell out of the tree. Blix grabs one of the tree pieces and transformed it into a crown, he bubbled the other two and put Hex in a bubble filled with the curruption. Blue fly's weakly towards Blix. "You will pay for what you have caused" yelled Blue. "Don't waste my time Hero.... actually I have some time to spare, just because I want to crush you" said Blix in a evil tone.                                                  "Let's have some fun!" yelled Blix. The battle begins.

(Another short chapter, sorry

(Another short chapter, sorry. But I hope you liked it)