To the cave we go

After a day of resting, it was early morning and Blue woke up first then the rest. Blue woke up Cube and then Cap. "Hey Cap you feel better now" said Blue "Yeah I'm fine now you guys ready to go get the first tree triangle" replied Cap. Cube nodded and told Blue that's she's ready as well. "Ok then, let's go" said Blue happily. Cap leaps into the water, also telling them to turn into their smaller forms before getting on. So Cube went in first then Blue. "You all ready?" Said Cap. Blue and Cube nods. Cap starts to move across the pink corrupted water. "Hey Cap, how are you not affected by the water?" Said Cube. "Oh, Um... to be honest I have no Idea, I think it's because I'm always in the water? Or something?" Said Cap. Blue and Cube just sat there waiting to reach the cave. "How long until we get there?" Said Blue. "Like about 2 hours depends how fast the currents are in the rivers" replied Cap. Blue annoyed, just lied down and looked that the half blue and pink sky. Cube just looked concerned for Blue. "Hey Blue, you can sleep for now once we get there I'll wake you up." Said Cube. "I guess, I am a bit tired too." Replied Blue. Cube pats Blue head telling to sleep and he's safe with Cap and Cube. Blue slowly closes his eyes until he's fully asleep. Later that day Cube woke up Blue telling him that there at the cave. Blue quickly woke up and saw the cave which lead to the biggest volcano that paradise has. Cube jumps out and turns back into her original form, so does Blue. "The first piece of the tree triangle should be in their" said Cap. "Thanks for the help Cap!" Said Blue happily. "No problem, I'll wait here for your arrival once you get the piece" said Cap Blue and Cube started to make a plan to achieve the piece. (I'm so tired..... but here's chapter 14, also 253 reads that's crazy, thank you, I'm really happy you guys are enjoying the book so far.)