Escaped

The hero's nearly lost but were able to win the battle. Blue got hit twice, and Ci got hit once. When they won't he battle, the portal to exit the level appeared. Both left seeing Septagon being thrown out the level landing in the lava. They saw that Septagon was tired and exhausted, because of the major hits she took. When Blue and Ci touched the tree piece it started to glow, the flash healed Blue and Ci back to full health. But Septagon saw the purified triangle was about to hit her. She jumped and casted a spell which teleported her away. The triangle landed the in the lava turning it into its original color and it was able to uncorrupt the water as well. Blue starts to jump for joy. Ci also notices Cube walking towards them happy. Ci helps Cube walk and to help her grab the piece. Cube was able to make it small and put in her pocket. "That's two pieces" smiled Cube "Just one more" said Ci                                                                                                                                                When Septagon teleported she landed inside Blix's office. Blix turns to see what happed and in shock saw Sep all beaten up and tired. So he carried Sep to the infirmary to heal her up. Back to the hero's. Ci, Blue, and Cube were walking down the volcano. But during the walk they heard some mumbling behind a huge boulder. So Ci was able to cut it in half. The shape that was stuck behind the boulder was non other then Ci's caretaker, Rex the king of the Orange kingdom. "I long was I in there for? My head tells like it's going to explode!" said Rex. So Blue helps Rex down the volcano, when they reached there Rex asked Cube why he was in there. "You don't remember?" Said Cube confused. Rex shakes his head. "Ok, when Blue and I brought a piece of the tree of life, we took it to Blixter because he was to sick, but it just made him turn into some monster, and that's how the corruption started." When he heard Blixter he turned to Blue and started to attack him Cube quickly got Rex off of Blue and was yelling at him. "What's your problem Rex!" "Blue started all of this! If he never adopted Blixter then none of this would be happening!" Cube looked disgusted by Rex's excuse. "How dare you talk that it our fault!" Yelled Cube. Rex stayed silent. Blue had an angry expression, but without Cube realizing she saw Blue summoning his spear. "Blue wait don't!" Yelled Cube. Blue throws the spear and it just barely misses Rex. Cube holds Blue hands and dragged him far to talk to him.