Sickness

2 months after Blue found Blixter and Hex, they were bringing enough food and water for them everyday. Till now the other hero's don't know that Blixter is still alive. One morning Hex woke up to Blixter coughing a lot. "Hey blix you ok?" Hex removed the covers to see Blixter was coughing out blood. Scared Hex hold Blixter and told him to stay calm. Hex saw Blixter having trouble breathing. "Hey Blixter, I'm going to bring Cube and Blue so that they both can heal you ok, I won't be long" Hex starts running to reach the blue kingdom as fast as possible. When Hex reaches the kingdom, she ran all around to find Cube. 20 mins have passed and no luck, until she ran back she bumped into Cube which she had groceries. "Hey you ok little one" said cube. "It's me Hex!" Cube realizing said hello to hex. "I've please come with me Blixter is sick he's coughing out blood and he—he can't breath and" Cube stopes Hex. "Come I know how to help him get better but first we need Blue" Later Cube and Hex got inside the Castle and found Blue just wondering around. "Blue come here we have a problem!" Yelled Cube. After some talking Blue told Hex that Blue will bring a trio piece from the tree of life and give it to Blixter Tomorrow morning. "Will that work?" Said Hex. Of course the tree of life can heal anything, don't worry" said Blue                                                                                      The next morning Hex woke up early to wait for The trio piece Blue was bringing. Hex walked up the Blixter to see if he was ok. Hex notices that Blixter also has a high fever. All that's going through Hex's mind is that she hopes that Blixter can be purified so that he can return to the Blue kingdom safe. "HEX!!" Yelled Blue flying towards her with the piece. "Here quickly give it to him!" Said blue. Hex ran towards Blixter waking him up. "Blixter take this it's a trio piece" Blixter Surprised grabs the piece. "You can wish for anything and once you have that wish think real hard and the piece will give it to you" explained Blue. "I want to be turned back to normal and to become the best DJ in all of paradise. Blixter throws the piece up. But his eyes began to turn pink. "I also want revenge on all shape's including all of you hero's, Kong's and queen's" yelled Blixter with a wicked laugh. The piece stabs Blixter right in the head, he starts bleed pink and coughing out pink blood. He's laughing turned into screaming. Blue and Hex backed up. Blue summons he's shield to protect Hex. Meanwhile Blixter changes in color and size. He starts growing ear like horns and sharp fangs, and claws. "Blixter what's wrong with you" yelled Blue. "My name isn't Blixter it's Blix for now on hero!"

 "My name isn't Blixter it's Blix for now on hero!"