Fatal attack

When the battle began Delta disappeared into thin air so quickly the hero's didn't realize until it was to late. Delta was able to capture Ralph, Blaze and Jade, to which she then paralyzed them with electric shocks making them pass out. "Well that was fun right!" Chuckled Delta. What she did after shocked Ci, Pent and Bliss, she flew towards Blue hitting him with the corruption twice. Blue had one life left before he shatters completely, Blue in pain couldn't summon his shield making him vulnerable. Delta flew in front of Blue whisper something in his ear and then stabs him with a pink spear, Blues body fell lifeless on the ground with the blue shards everywhere. Delta then attacked Ci, Pent and Bliss. "Tr-Tri.....help us" said Ci weakly. Delta just smiled and shushed him. "I'll corrupt your friends in a couple of days, unless your able to stop me......which you can't" said Delta before leaving. "No.....Tri......Blue...he-help" Ci passes out. "Blue....Blue wake up!" Said a voice. Blue wakes up to see darkness all around him. "We're am I?" Said Blue. "It's complicated but to summarize you died, you shattered." Said the voice. "No....No! I have to go back!" Shouted Blue. "You can't your stuck here forever, like I am" replied the voice. "Show yourself who are you?!" Yelled Blue before summoning his shield and a spear. "Tell who you are or I'll hurt you!" Said Blue aggressively. "I'm stronger then you, don't challenge me hero" Blue throws the spear at we're the voice was heard at, he heard a noice and then drops. "How dare you! How dare you hit the true first hero!" Yelled the shape while walking out of the darkness.

 "How dare you! How dare you hit the true first hero!" Yelled the shape while walking out of the darkness

Blue stood there in shock by the response, "Prove yourself then, show me!" Shouted Blue. The shape was able to summon a shield to which it protected his whole body, he also summoned an electric terrain all over them. The electric terrain made Blue weak, he falls and tries to get up. The shape summons multiple vines which wrapped around Blue tightly, the last thing he summoned was a multiple spear's all around Blue. "I'am Silver the first true hero of paradise, I am able to have all the powers of the 3 hero's of paradise including you Blue." Blue was shocked by what just happened, the shape let go of Blue and told him he's stuck in we're he is and that there is no way back. "I'm not taking no as an answer!" Yelled Blue. Blue just kept yelling at Silver until Blue released an Aurora that Silver was able to sense. "I'm determined to go back and protected paradise!" Shouted Blue before glowing brightly. "The prophecy was true then, the hero that is able to escape death it's self." Said Silver in a calm tone. "I'm leaving and that's final" said Blue calming down. Silver just nods and sees Blue disappear into thin air only leaving blue dust. "Good luck hero Blue.....your going to need it." Said Silver before walking off into the darkness.