Memory lane

Delta is right in front of them. "So....you made it past my challenges....I'm surprise my experiments didn't work." Said Delta. "What do you mean by experiments." Asked Ci. "Those C.shapes were genetically made in Blix's Laboratory, but they were just failures." Said Delta turning around to face our hero's. "That doesn't matter! We're are friends!" Shouted Blue. Delta just smiled and snapped her fingers, Ralph, Rex, Frost,Blaze, and Jade we're tied up in chains and we're hanging from the ceiling. But they seemed to be hurt and damaged. "See there safe and sound." Chuckles Delta. Ci disgusted by what he sees summons one of his ax's and throws it at Delta, but she was able to stop it quickly. "You'll have to try harder than that to kill me." Smiled Delta before her eyes turned dark yellow. She looked at Ci eyes and made his eyes turn dark yellow as well. Blue,Bliss, and Pent notices that Ci isn't moving and all they hear is Ci crying and mumbling to himself. "Ci snap out of it! What's wrong!" Yelled Blue. "No No No No please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kill her I'm sorry!" Shouted Ci. While that Delta summons two blades and sticking them together, then a ball of light was generating from between the blades. Delta charges the attack and shoots, and it hits Ci in the chest. Bliss was able to catch Ci. "Ci please respond! What's wrong!" Said Bliss. "What did you do to him!" Shouted Blue at Delta. "I used a little bit of his regrets and sins to make him hallucinate and stay still for a bit." Laughed Delta.                                                                                                                                                                         "You will pay for what you've done!" Shouted Pent. He ran at Delta wanting to attack her with his vines, but when he attacked it was just a hologram of her. "What?! How!" Said Pent panicking on what to do. But before Pent could think of something Delta came from behind him and cut his back with her blades. "We have to somehow trap her so we can purify Delta to save Tri."said Bliss. "I have a plan, you go distract Delta while I go heal up Pent and Ci so we can attack her all at once." Shouted Blue. Bliss nods and Blue starts to run to Ci first. Delta sees Blue running behind her to go to Ci and she tried to chase him but Bliss sends an electric attack at Delta shifting her objective at Bliss. "You know that any and all electric attacks can't damage me. To bad the only thing you can do is use your electric powers, which is useless!" Yelled Delta. "I know but I can also fight back without my powers." Said Bliss. Bliss was able to get a few good hits at Delta but Delta attacked back with her blade swinging it everywhere to hit Bliss, and it worked she was able to hit Bliss left arm. To which Bliss immediately starts to bleed. "Your weak! Just like the rest of them!" Yelled Delta. "I know you are stronger than all of us but I also know that you don't want to hurt me either. I know your listening Tri." Said Bliss calmly. Delta starts to glitch out uncontrollably. "B-Bliss....Help...m-me!.... it hurts!" Cried our Tri before transforming back to Delta. Bliss without hesitation kicked Delta before she could move, Delta fell to ground while Bliss sends a ton of attacks to her.                                                                                     When Blue was able to reach Ci and Pent he healed them as quickly as possible. "So...what's the plan Blue?" Asked Ci. "All we have to do is try to keep her still and purify her, problem is that she will try to restrain it, we need to make Tri take Finn control over Delta so we can purify her." Explained Blue. "How about making her remember her past memories the good and bad, it will help show her how much she was grown and help her get rid of the fear Pepper made Tri feel. "Then let's go and recover Tri!" Shouted Blue. They all ran to we're Delta and Bliss were at when they got there they see that Delta pushed Bliss off of her and almost stabbing her, Bliss was able to get away and Blue summons his spear and throws it at Delta. A perfect hit from the stomach. Delta screams loudly while running at full speed at Blue and the others. He summons his shield, but they notice that Delta just began cracking the shield quickly. Pent then hummed a tone that made Delta stop completely, then they see Delta shivering and screaming in pain. "Help...me!" Cried out a mix of Delta's and Tri's voice." Listen to me Tri you have to take full control in order for us to help you." Shouted Ci. "I can't!....I'm weak.... and it's all Peppers fault!" Said Tri. Delta was able to take control again. "She's tough but not enough to get rid of me!" Yelled Delta. "The fears she had when Peeper abuse and manipulated Tri, it made her scars to fight back." Said Blue.                                                                                                           Delta breaks the shield and grabs Blue by the neck, Blue quickly starts gasping for air. "Your quick on putting the piece together right?" Smiled Delta. Blue hits Delta to make her Release him but no use. "I know you can't die, I know you can reform back anytime so instead of killing you over and over again I'll might just corrupt you!" Yelled Delta. She summons a syringe with pink goo in it. Blue weak and gasping for air and almost passing out, Ci was able to chop off Deltas arm freeing Blue. He falls to the ground andPent quickly picks him up and drags him off further away from Delta. Delta looks at Ci and tried to attack him but she got slower because of all the hits she's taken. Pent realize the she moves slower took the opportunity to grab her with his vines but Delta was able to chop them off so Pent summons a bunch of them wrapping around Delta tightly. She struggles to get free but couldn't, Bliss summons light bolts around her as well just in case she escaped. Blue walks up to Delta. "Hey Tri it's ok to be scared but you can't let the past hold you back Tri. I know you afraid of Pepper but she's gone she can't hurt you any more," said Blue. Delta starts to glitch out and Tri is able to take full control. "I'm sorry I'll try my best! But please help me! I can't hold Delta off for to long!" Shouted Tri. Blue,Ci, and Pent quickly made there she's turn white and to produce a triangle they hold it and reach it to Tri. It touches Tris body and a bright flash appeared. "No I can't lose Noooooo!" Yelled Delta before her voice fades away. Tri falls to the ground crying and Blue ran towards her and quickly hugging her for comfort. "Glad your back Tri, we missed you." Said Blue. "I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry for being mean and hostile to all of you!" Shouted Tri. "Hey it's ok it's in the past....I forgive you." Blue said in a calm voice. Bliss realize that the chains on there friends went away and they all fell to the ground softly. Bliss quickly helped them up and told them that everything is ok. Everyone leaves the room and went upstairs to go outside. 

(Forgot to add this new version of Tri when she got purified, also the weapon Delta used Tri is also able to use that weapon as well)