Challenges part 3

Ci was fully healed up and was able to stand up and walk properly. All four of our hero's went down stairs to a smell or a weird scent, but then they all started to choke and able to breath. Blue quickly summons 4 Little bubble shields around there heads. "What was that! Why couldn't be breath." Said Pent confused. "It might have been a poisonous smoke or mist." Replied Ci quietly. Everyone calms down and began walking again, after a while they see two shadows in front of them. Blue summons his spear and throws it, it misses the shadows completely. All they hear are laughs and giggle all around them. "Really! You thought you hit one of us! That's funny!" Laughed both shadows. "Let use introduce ourselves." The toxic mist went away and all they see is two C.shapes but they had the same facial features like the first one.(The purple stripes on the face and hands) "My name is 1-b23 or Aqua!" "And my name is 1-b24 or Bronze!" "And both of us will stop you were you are!" Yelled Aqua and Bronze.

Bliss starts to laugh uncontrollably

Bliss starts to laugh uncontrollably. "You guys really think you will kill us! You two are funny as hell, and you look like kids to!" Shouted Bliss. "Don't judge us by our appearance...we are strong and deadly." Bronze then disappeared then reappear all around them in a circle. "What?! Why are there so many Bronze's?!" Yelled Blue. "Can you tell which one is the real me?" Said Bronze in a sinister tone. Before our hero's can process what happened Bronze attacked them. Blue, Ci, and Pent were all hit and lost 1/3 of there face, Bliss was only hit a little during the attack. "Let's make it harder for you four to see and breathe!" Shouted Aqua. Before releasing the toxic mist again by removing her gas mask and breathing out the toxic mist from her mouth. "How are we going to fight if we can't see!" Shouted Pent. "Well just try to read there movements and attacks." Replied Bliss. Everyone nods and stood there ground, all four of them start to panic when they hear multiple voices all around them. "Over here!" "Can't see me!" Said Bronze mocking them. He then jumped out of the mist and grabbed Pent, but Pent was able to stab him with on of his vines. Pent notices that Bronze turned to dust after that happened. "Wrong person buddy!" Laughed Bronze. Pent confused started to panic and shiver, Blue notices and summoned his shield all around them. Blue tried to calm down Pent right before a group of Bronze's jumped on top of the shield to try to break it. "There's to many of them! They will be able to break the shield!" Yelled Blue. Bliss just looked at the copy's of Bronze to see what's the difference between them all. Bliss noticed that all of them have a red tint on there top head except for one. "The copy's have a Rex tint on there top heads, the actual Bronze doesn't!" Shouted Bliss right before pointing were he is. Bronze starts to panic because he has been noticed. Bliss then released a shockwave that was powerful enough to dust the copy's, and it was able to make the toxic mist disappear. Aqua notices and Reyes to attack Blue but was killed by one of Pent vines. All four of them see Bronze in shock of what happened to Aqua. "You fuckers will pay for killing my partner!" Yelled Bronze with tears running down his face. Blue quickly summons his spear and throws it. A Direct hit. Bronze falls and starts to hyperventilate and and coughing blood. "Yo-you might have w-won........but you will d-die from the last C.shape." Laughed Bronze before dying. The same glowing arrow appeared and pointed down a long hallway. "Well then off we go, just one more before we meet Delta" said Blue. All four of them began walking down the long hallway.