Friendly greating

Blue woke up after awhile, he sees everyone has passed out as well. Blue tried to stand up but during the process he fell again. "My head hurts so bad, and I can't feel my body.... I feel like I'm going to pass out again" said Blue to himself. "Need help hero?" Ask an unfamiliar voice. Blue Ignored the shape and tried to stand up again but passed out. Hours later Blue woke up in a bed. Confused he looked around and saw he saw he was hooked up to a machine. "What the hell happened?" Blue questioned to himself. Blue heard the door open and saw a shape holding a bowl. "Oh, your awake here have some soup sorry if it's cold, lots of shapes know I always have cold hands"said the shape. "Wait you mean everything you touch turns cold!? Then that means.... your an elemental shape!" Said Blue loudly. The shapes laughs. "Your correct, also my name is Frost the ice elemental shape and leader the Blizzard group." Blue amazed started to eat his soup. When he finished he asked Frost what happened to the others. "Your friends are in the other room" said frost. "I'll take you there if you want" Blue nodded. So Frost got a wheelchair and Blue slowly sat down. Frost took Blue to a long hallway until they stoped at a door. Frost opened the door. "Look who just recovered guys!" Said Frost happily. Cube, Ci and Rex all looked and waved to Blue. Blue saw them playing cards. "Oh frost I almost forgot did you tell Blue the good news." Said Ci. "Oh yeah I forgot, Blue I'm taking you four to the green kingdom to save Pent." Blue was shocked and thanked Frost for all the help. "We leave by the next weekend, you guys need to rest and heal up before you four have to rescue Pent." Blue nodded.