(1)

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook was just walking in the City of Seoul. It was winter season and he can feel the cold air around him. He sigh and he didn't know where would he go to particularly. It would be appropriate if he would go home in his apartment instead suffering here in the cold weather.

But, his apartment was just silence, the T.V or any music isn't helping to ease his loneliness. He was currently a student major in photography since he loves taking pictures and capture every moment of this beautiful world produce. Though he never have a picture of himself, because he hate himself.

He hate how he look so weak, he hate how he was easily sick, how he was useless as everybody says and how he was nothing.

Maybe thats why his parents who he love the mosy leave him, because he was just a burden to them. He can't do anything because he was easily got sick since he had a heart condition that isn't helping his health.

He sigh again, he wishes he can be someone. He will have friends who wants a person who'sweak as him, someone who will stay besidehim but...

Who is he kidding who wants someone like him?

His home is silent, it always remind him about hisself, his loneliness.

So he went out for a walk with no destination in mind. He was amused with people who were laughing with friends, the city was Busy as usual. People smile with each other and some was neutral and walk here and there.

He then stop as in larged building he saw a larged screen where his Idol Kim Taehyung was modelling a clothing line specifically Gucci.

Jungkook look at the scene and gave a small Smile.

"Ah~I wish I could see him in person one day." Jungkook said and smile.

Kim Taehyung was his idol, he envy Taehyung a lot since Taehyung had this Positive attitude even though his weird and funny. People tend to call him alien since he was a dump(not in a bad way, in a good funny way) person and no one can understand him yet he has this Charisma that just his mere picture you'll lips turn's up.

Taehyung wasn't just handsome, he was perfect for Jungkook.

He wishes he can Taehyung in real life just once. He only have pictures stolen from the internet in his phone of Taehyung and specifically 3 poster of his idol. Upon from that, Jungkook doesn't have enough money to buy the merchandise of Taehyung and get a ticket to see Taehyung in Concert.

No matter how hard Jungkook save money to even once see and attend taehyung's concert his money is either lack or spend in the necessary stuff need for survival like Foods and bills, and his medicine to keep his heart check. So for Jungkook, seeing taehyung in V live and Youtube is already enough. His already happy with it.

So Jungkook smile as he saw the advertisement of Taehyung and decided to go home after that.

As he reach his apartment he quickly took a nice warm bath and got ready to sleep. He won't dinner because he isn't that hungry. Well Jungkook' appetite for food isn't really strong since he always eat once a day or maybe just 4 times a week.

He only eats when he felt he is Hungry which rarely happens, because of his Condition and he was always broke so he often need to save food and money.

He doesn't have any friends to borrow some money if he will end as in ZERO. Unlike those other people who had friends, who they can trust and share problems with, who can help them whenever your in need.