(18)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was greeted by a white ceiling when he woke up. He was hearing a beeping of machines too. He felt weak as his consciousness went back to him. He slowly look around and saw that he was in a familiar setting which he hates.

The hospital.

He slowly sat and saw that he got an IV on his right side and some unknown wires attached to his chest as the machine was continued beeping.

Jungkook sigh tiredly he then remembered what happen to him the last he was conscious,he then look around for a switch . He spotted the switch beside the bed and he press it 3 times. He waited for a minute before a nurse came in a hurry.

"Ah! Your awake. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"Tired, and weak." Jungkook said.

"I see, do you feel any pain?" The nurse asked.

"Slightly on my chest, but is bareable." Jungkook said.

"Can you scale it from 1-10?" The nurse asked.

"I would say 5." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Then can I asked what your name is?" The nurse said.

"Ahm... Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said.

"Do you know why you here?" The nurse asked.

"I'd pass out and brought here?" Jungkook said still confused. But as he realize what he just said his eyes widden.

"Did uhm... Someone brought me here?" Jungkook said and a small smile appeared on the nurse face.

"Yes, A very handsome one" The Nurse said.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked.

"He went home. But He keeps visiting you everyday mostly, you will see him couple of hours. I'll call the doctor to inform that your awake and he can check on you." The nurse said and Jungkook nod.

He then suddenly got worried feeling that he might be a burden to Jin. Since if his memories are correct, the last time he saw was Jin concern face calling his name before everything black out. So Jin probably is the one who brought him here, but he felt so guilty of all the sudden.

Some time later the doctor came in.

And keep on assessing him.

"Your heart still beating too weak and slow. You said that your tired? Do you wantbto go back to sleep again?" The Doctor asked.

Jungkook nod.

"Then lay down and rest for a bit. The nurse will come here to do her assessment on you okay." The Doctor said and Jungkook nod.

The Doctor then leave him be, and he sigh.

He guessed he needed to stay more time in the hospital as usual.

He just wish his illness just kill him directly.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Its Jungkook awake?" Jin quickly came to the hospital when he found out about Jungkook woke up, but before he can see Jungkook the doctor stop him and guided him to the office.

"He is jin. Relax." The Doctor said.

Jin sigh in relief. "Is he okay Baekyun?" jin asked.