(33)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was amazed how Taehyung look so cool and fantastic during work. The way Taehyung act infront of the camera is just natural.

"His really handsome~" Jungkook thought idolizing his idol who was doing some shots. Jungkook hope that he could grab some of those photos even just one and Jungkook is already happy with it.

"His so cool~"

"His so Handsome~"

"His so dreamy~ were lucky that we could see him every shots~"

"ah~ Being his lover must be amazing~"

"Yes, a guy like him being your boyfriend~ Ahh"

Some girls said giggling happily as they watch Taehyung's photoshot. Jungkook notice that those girls are some of the make up artist and hairstylist of Taehyung and other stuffs that works for him. "How lucky that they could to see Taehyung everday~" Jungkook thought a bit jealous but he shook his head.

"What am I thinking? I always see Taehyung everday now a days. Since we live in the same buidling just recently Taehyung keep coming to my place just to hang out with me. Jimin hyung and the rest too. Beside, It feels lonely to be alone in that large place. " Jungkook thought.

" and~ were done. Thats for today. Good Job as always Taehyung-ssi. " The director said.

Taehyung sigh and he walk towards Jungkook." Sorry, I didn't think that I'll have another Photoshot today. " Taehyung said.

" No its fine. Thanks for letting me see your photoshot. You look amazing as always. " Jungkook said.

"Of course, afterall I am the Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said proudly.

"Now you sounded like someone who's full with hisself." Jungkook said.

"Someone full of himself? Thats Jin Hyung's title. Don't compare me to that Old man." Taehyung argue playfully.

Jungkook laugh a bit and Taehyung was happy to hear that. "you sounded like Jin Hyung too." Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted. He look away annoyed.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung look behind him and his mood changes. He glare at this woman who was walking towards him. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung said coldly to this woman.

"Don't be mean to me like that. I have  a photoshot here and I heard that here too so I came here to see you. Afterall you work amazingly as always." She said happily.

"Then if thats what your gonna say I'm going." Taehyung said as he was about to go but he was stop by a hand.

"Oh Come on? Be happy for once that I'm still talking to you." The woman said.

"Because I'm not happy your here. So if you kindly let me go." Taehyung said.

"But you aren't this Cold to me just a few months ago. If I may say you look so happy that day, specially at the hotel room we went. " the woman said seductively.

" and Thats in the past and I'm not gonna do it again so bye bye and don't talk to me ever again. " Taehyung said and grab Jungkook's hand and they walk away.

" hey! Uhm... Isn't that Go Min Jae? " Jungkook said.

"She is, You know her?" Taehyung said as he stop dragging Jungkook and look at him.

Jungkook nod. "Everyone knows her. Afterall she is a an Artist and famous model too. She is one beautiful woman who is very successful in her career. " Jungkook said.

"Is she your Idol too?" Taehyung asked Jungkook feeling Jelous with this.

"Not really, I just saw her in my social media sometimes." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sigh in relief. "Thats a relief." Taehyung said.

"Why? You seems not fund of her?" Jungkook said.

"Not really." Taehyung said as he started to walk followed by Jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because..... She is the only woman that I had a longer relationship with...." Taehyung said sheepishly.

And Jungkook was surprised. He felt hurt a little bit. "Okay~ How long did you last?" Jungkook said.

"A month." Taehyung said.

"Okay~? If she is the longest woman that you had relationship with, how about the others?" Jungkook said.

"They are all one night stands." Taehyung said.

"I see. Well, the first few days of you being my textmate your kinda try to flirt with me. So your really are a playboy." Jungkook said.

Taehyung blush. "Thats already before, I promise that I'm not gonna be that Person anymore." Taehyung said.

"Right~" Jungkook said like he doesn't believe Taehyung at all.

"Thats true actually. The moment I started texting you I wasn't playing with girls anymore, you already know this but I was hoping that your a girl that I could hook up with. But when I found out that your a boy, I was bit disappointed but I realize that your fun to text with. " Taehyung said and chuckled." Everyday I try texting you, annoyed you, and try to make it all day but in the end you leave on read thats mean you know." Taehyung said.

" Cause Your really annoying. Its not my fault that I leave you on read. Beside I'm busy with school and my work too. " Jungkook said.

" I know, I know. " Taehyung laugh abit." That time, I don't go to the clubs or Bar anymore unless someone invited me and I'll just be wasted with some Alcohol, without the Girls. " Taehyung said.

"I See. Then you should keep up the change your doing right now. Though its still feel weird that my once perverted playboy textmate is changing." Jungkook said.

"Heh~ Pervert you say? You know, I know deep in your minds you wanted to do those pervert stuff with me. Afterall Aren't I your Idol~?" Taehyung said Smirk.

Jungkook blush. He quickly hit Taehyung on the head. "Shut up!" Jungkook said annoyed. "This is why Its hard to treat him 2 person at once since one moment his the Kim Taehyung and one moment his V." Jungkook thought.

"Hahaha, Your adorable getting annoyed." Taehyung said.

"Tsk, I'll go home now." Jungkook said.

"Wait, Wait, Don't go just yet. I had this invitation to a Cafe by the stuff. Its said that they have one delicious cherry cream Pafe and its sounds delicious. Want to come with me and try it out?" Taehyung said.

"If its your treat and I'm not going to waste any money of my own I'm okay with anything." Jungkook said.

"Good then lets go." Taehyung said.

"Ah! Taehyung-ssi!" Someone called him. Taehyung turn around and saw one of the stuff. "The Director wanted to talk to you."

Taehyung sigh. "Wait for me in my dressing room okay, I'll be back soon." Taehyung told Jungkook and went away.

Jungkook sigh, he somehow felt tired for some reason. Afterall, walking around in this large building seems to make Jungkook weak body tiredly. If only his health is stable walking around won't be this tiring.

__________________________________

MalditaDiAsh: some of the Characters is not known in realife. I'm the one invented them since I don't want another name of  the Artist to be the Antagonists in this story. ☺️☺️✌️✌️

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️