(25)

3rd Person's pov

He then sneeze.

"I'll probably catch a cold." Jungkook said.

As he sneeze again.

He then heard the door bell ring and he got nervous. Of all the sudden.

He then sigh.

This is it.

This is finally it.

He walk towards the door slowly.

Then his hands was trembling

As he twist the door knob and open the door...

Jungkook froze. He wasn't expecting to see him of all the people arounf the world. He was surprised, like everything stops.

Their eyes met up, and each of them got lost on each other gaze. Its like those gaze were melting them and letting them fall in the thousands stars. They were beautiful.

"Ahm... Kookie right?" The other person said.

Jungkook blush. "Ye... Yes.... Uhm.. V..." Jungkook said nervously.

Suddenly they heard the sound of the thunder.

"Ah... You should... Come inside..." Jungkook said.

"Sorry for th intrusion." the guy said as he went inside and Jungkook close the door gently.

"Sorry, If my place is a bit uncomfortable." Jungkook said still nervous.

"Nah Its okay." This person said with a smile. "I brought some dinner, I hope you don't mind."

"Ah... I don't mind at all!" Jungkook said and grab the plastic. "Thank You." Jungkook said and look down shyly.

"Now I really don't believe your saying your not cute and adorable. Your far from it, your extremely Cute and Adorable." The person said.

"Ah... Wah... Eh?... Ha... 😵😵😵" Jungkook didn't know how to react or how to comply with this.

The man suddenly laugh.

"Can I change first. I'm a little bit wet from the rain. Don't worry, I brought some of my casual Clothes with me." The man said and smile.

Jungkook nod.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

While Jungkook's set the table for them to eat, he was realky thinking if this is a dream or not.

He just

He just can't believe that this is happening.

He can't believe that His Idol Kim Taehyung is in his apartment right now!

Ah~ He can't belive it.

He pinch his cheek if his dreaming or not, and it hurt so he wasn't dreaming.

"Ah~ What should I do? What should I do? I really didn't expect this!" Jungkook thought.

"Kookie I'm done." Taehyung said and walk near Jungkook.