(21)

3rd Person's pov

"What a nice song Hyung. Thats great." Jungkook praised Yoongi again happily as he was sitting on the floor, with his back on the wall listening to Yoongi's music.

"Thank you. Its nice feeling that your here and praised me. I felt more motivated." Yoongi said.

"Thank you too for having me here. But Hyung, You should rest. You've been here for some time already. Jin-hyung said that rest is always important its what makes your beauty glow." Jungkook  said.

"That idiots is teaching you nonsense again." Yoongi said and walk beside Jungkook and sat down beside him.

"But I guessed rest is really is essential." Yoongi said.

"Hm... Thats correct." Jungkook said.

Then the two of them were surprised that the door suddenly open.

"Min Yoongi! I heard from Jin Hyung that you brought his child in!" A man said suddenly.

"Ah~ Chim. Your here. Come on, Meet Jungkook. His the one your talking about." Yoongi said.

"Ahm... Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said and bow politely.

Jimin walk towards Jungkook and observe him fot a minute before smiling happily.

"The name is Park Jimin, and I could say.... You really are adorable!!!" Jimin said and start hugging Jungkook.

"Hey! HEY! Don't suffocate Jungkook like that!" Yoongi said and pull Jungkook away.

"Yoongi, Don't be jealous. Its just a Cuddle. I'll give you something sweets too." Jimin said and gave a quick kiss to Yoongi who Blush at that but Glare at his lover. He cover Jungkook's eyes who's already blushing and Kiss back to Jimin.

"Don't do that infront of him." Yoongi warned.

"But you also did." Jimin pouted.

"his eyes ard covered." Yoongi said and let his hand go freely so Jungkook could see.

"But, Your face is already Red from blushing." Jimin said and look at Jungkook who got more embarrassed and got shy.

Jimin just smile.

They then sat together on the floor and started talking.

"So, Jungkook is good at Music Too?" Jimin said.

"Yes he help me a lot. His ears are also sharp enough to differentiate some tune error." Yoongi said.

"Thats amazing Jungkook! How'd you do that?" Jimin said.

"I... Really don't know... I just did..." Jungkook said feeling shy. Afterall, he was talking to one of the famous singer/dancer and model Park Jimin. He forgot that Yoongi and him are in the relationship.

"Heh~ Thats amazing then!" Jimin said.

"Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Its okay." Jimin said and the two end up talking to each other more about stuff in music and some part of Jungkook since Jimin wanted to learn about Jungkook more.

But when Jimin learn about Jungkook being a loner, and a person who doesn't have any friends, he felt sad.

"Then, I'll be your first friend." Jimin said.

Jungkook was surprised with that.

"That way You don't need to lonely anymore. I'll become your bestfriend if you want." Jimin declair happily.