(35)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook doesn't know what is he gonna do today. Everyone is busy and he can't possibly disturb them. So he grab his phone and went to his messages.

Jungkook:

Jin-hyung, I'm going outside just for a little whie.

Jin hyung:

Okay, make sure to call me if something happens okay?

Jungkook:

Okay 😊

Jungkook then grab his coat and walk outside. He then stroll around the neighbourhood and see what good things he can see. Mostly there are some Cafe's, malls, super markets, a video game store, and a book store too. Jungkook come across the book store where a magazine was displayed and the cover is Taehyung who's looking as hot as he is.

"Ah~ His So hot~"

"His so Handsome~"

"are you gonna buy that?"

"Thats a dump question. Ofcourse I would. Just look at him~ isn't he dreamy~"

"Lets go, lets go~"

A group of girls said as they were giggling and chatting happily looking through the glass where the magazine was on display. The group of girls then walk pass Jungkook and went inside the store. Jungkook look at the Magazine once more and smile." He does look cool." Jungkook said.

He then decided to walk inside the store and saw many books. Each books and you can see that more customers are interested in magazines than the other sectiom because the magazines latest cover picture is Taehyung and it was the hot issue inside the store.

Jungkook walk towards the Magazine and somehow he wanted to buy one but he doesn't have any money for it. So he sigh and just look at the Magazine sadly.

He then turn around and about to walk away when he bump into a weird guy. His weak body then felt backwards as he landed on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." The weird guy said as he extend his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook groan in pain at first then he look up and saw the guy. He then grab the hand and stand up.

"I'm sorry." The weird looking guy said who was wearing a bonnet, with his eyeglasses and a black mask.

"Its okay." Jungkook said and smile kindly to the guy. "I wasn't paying attention where I'm going either." Jungkook said.

"His so Cute~" The weird guy think happily. "

" Then I should probably go. " Jungkook said.

" Ahm, Wait! Are you here alone? " The guy asked.

" Yes. " Jungkook said.

" Then ahm... This sounds weird but I'm alone too. Would you like to you know hang out maybe? Its just that I had nothing to do today and I'm thinking to just stroll the city. What do you say? " The weird guy said.

"But I'm not supposed to even talk to strangers." Jungkook said.

"Ah! Come on." The guy said and grab Jungkook and drag him outside of the store.

"Wait! Where are you taking me!?" Jungkook said panicking a bit that his gonna get kidnapped.

The guy took him to an alley and the guys sigh. He then look at Jungkook and started to take off his glasses and his mask. Jungkook's eyes widden when he saw who was infront of him.