(9)

3rd person's pov

Jungkook was greeted by a white ceiling when he woke up. He was hearing a beeping of machines too. He felt weak as his consciousness went back to him. He slowly look around and saw that he was in a familiar setting which he hates.

The hospital.

He slowly sat and saw that he got an IV on his right side and some unknown wires attached to his chest as the machine was continued beeping.

Jungkook sigh tiredly he then remembered what happen to him the last he was conscious,he then look around for a switch . He spotted the switch beside the bed and he press it 3 times. He waited for a minute before a nurse came in a hurry.

"oh? Sir! Finally your awake." The nurse said with a smile.

Jungkook nod. "Can I asked how long I was asleep?"

"3 days sir." The nurse said.

Jungkoom nod. It was common for him to pass out then sleep for 2 days or more. Usually he passed out because of over worked, dehydration or if he forgot to take his meds. His medications are really expensive so he can't really maintain it as doctor prescribed. He just take his meds if he felt dizzy, weak, or about to pass out. If he didn't feel anything he wouldn't take the meds.

But in this situation, he remembered that hr passed out because of some bullies make him as a punching bag again which was normal. His weak, pale, small like a bunny and easily to pick on so this situation is normal for him already.

"I see, Who brought me here?" Jungkook asked.

"The nurse from your School Sir." Thr nurse said.

Jungkook nod.

"I'll check your Vital sign sir and call the Doctor to come here afterwards if thats okay?." The nurse said.

Jungkook nod.

The nurse did what she needed to do and exited the room. Aftersome time the Doctor came in and talk with Jungkook about his condition.

The Doctor offers a Therapy to Jungkook, but Jungkool refuses because he doesn't have enough money to maintain the Therapy and Jungkooks likes to welcome death to his life. He had an open arms to death already waiting for it to take his life.

Beside, why would he live many further? Its like that anyone would care right? Well, there is Miss Yoon but she would get over it as Time pass by and he will be forgotten.

Jungkook stayed in the hospital afterwards and he asked for his Phone. He got his Phone and saw he a lot of message from V.

The last text was.

V:
Hey pls Tell me

Text me if You hate me

What did I do to you to hate me?

Pls tell me that You don't want me

And I leave you for good.

(Reveived 10 pm Yesterday)

And Jungkook saw he didn't got any messages for today.

Jungkook sigh.

Jungkook:

Hi

Jungkook then went to check the other number who texted him.