(32)

3rd Person's pov

"Your sure that I'm okay to be here?" Jungkook said as he was feeling nervous. He was holding hands with Jimin and look around, after all they were walking in the hallway towards a specific room.

"You said it yourself right? You wanted to see Taehyung's photo shoot right?" Jimin said.

"Yeah. But I never thought that your actually going to take me here." Jungkook said.

"Its fine, Its fine." Jimin said and they stop walking and stand up infront of a door.

"You sure this is okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin nod.

"Taehyung would be delighted tobsee you." Jimin said.

Jungkook then nod. "Okay... Then..." Jungkook said.

Jimin smile and open the door. They then walk inside and near the Camera man. They saw that Taehyung was doing a Photoshot and posing here and there. Jungkook saw how Taehyung was so cool and looks amazingly handsome in each posed. He always see his pictures in the social media but now seeing Taehyung personally is so...

So... Magically.

Jimin wave his hand to get Taehyung's attention, and Taehyung Ignore his bestfriend but when he saw who's the person beside Jimin he look at in that direction and gave a wink. Jungkook was surprised and felt like that his heart was suddenly struck by cupid's arrow.

Jimin notice that and saw how Jungkook's Face was red. Jimin smirk and look at Taehyung and decided to teased Jungkook. "Your okay?" Jimin asked Jungkook worriedly and careless Jungkook's face.

"Yeah... Yeah... Just.... Ahm..." Jungkook was too nervous to even say anything.

"Don't worry everything is gonna be fine. Just close your eyes and calm down." Jimin said and Jungkook close his eyes to calm down to him. But unknown to him Jimin was closing the gap between them, and Taehyung saw that.

"Wha-? Taehyung-ssi?" The Photographer said as Taehyung quickly walk towards Jungkook and pull him close to him. He quickly glare at Jimin.

"You stay far away from him." Taehyung said deadly at Jimin before walking away.

"Taehyung-ssi! The Photoshot is not done yet!" The Photographer yelled and Taehyung didn't care.

Jimin was smirking all the time. "Its Fun to teased you like this." Jimin said.

Taehyung then Drage Jungkook to his dressing room and settle Jungkook on the couch. "Stay here and don't do anything." Taehyung said sternly and walk towards the door. "Don't let anyone in even Jimin." Taehyung said and close the door.

Jungkook was left there and think of what just happened. Taehyung seems to be angry earlier but he didn't know why of all the sudden. He then look around in the room and saw that it was a normal Dressing room.

Jungkook sigh, it seems that Taehyung is angry that his here. Probably this is a restricted area just for artist and Jungkook is worried about that Taehyung might be scolded by the Management because he was brought here.

"Ah~ What should I do!? 😣😣" Jungkook thought. He then decided to text Jin, but he remembers that Jin was doing a Live Interview today and its currently on air also Namjoon is gonna be with him so Jungkook can't disturb them. Yoongi is busy making Music, so he isn't an option and Jimin....