(40)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up, fix his bed and decided to drink some water in the kitchen. As he was going to the kitchen someone greeted him. "Good Morning." And kiss him in the cheek.

His eyes widden and he blush with that. He look to his side and saw Taehyung. "Ah.... Wha... Why did you do that?" Jungkook said surprised with that.

"What do you meam What I did?" Taehyung said.

"You just kiss me!" Jungkook argue still blushing.

"Why? Can't I not kiss my Boyfriend?" Taehyung said.

"Bo-boyfriend?" Jungkook said still blushing then he remembers the event happened in the party and his heart started to races.

Taehyung smile lovingly and hug Jungkook from behind. "If your thinking that this is a dream. This isn't a dream. I love you and always be." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt very happy hearing that.

"You really meant it?" Jungkook said, then he was very surprised what Taehyung did next. He didn't expect that Taehyung would ever did this, and he is not used to this at all. Well, Taehyung just kiss him, kiss him in the lips.

When Taehyung pull out Jungkook quickly hide his face wtith his hand. "This is too much for me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled. "Ah~ your really are cute looking like this. How about we go onto a date? And spend more time together what do you say?" Taehyung said.

"But... Ah... I never been in a date before.... So... I don't know what to do." Jungkook said nervously.

"Its simple. All you need to do is enjoy the day with me. I promise it would be fun. So... How about it?" Taehyung said.

"Hm... Well... Okay... I had nothing to do anyway." Jungkook said.

"Yes." Taehyung said happily. "I'll wait for you in the ground floor. I need to get ready." Taehyung said happily.

"Wait! What should I wear in our date anyway?" Jungkook said.

"Anything is fine. Afterall, you look cute on whatever you wear." Taehyung said and wink at him before walking away.

Jungkook felt an arrow just hit his heart when Taehyung wink at him. But he look down and still confused at what he would do. His still new to this so he doesn't even know what to do. He reads books that First Date always felt special for the couples, and what you wear is really important.

"But I asked Taehyung if what should I wear and he said anything is fine.... So Anything Fine so." Jungkook thought as he walk to his closet and pull some clothes. He hope that this day would go well.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook waits for Taehyung infront of the Kim's building where they live. He look around to spot Taehyung, but He guessed Taehyung is still busy preparing whatever he is preparing for. In honesty Jungkook doesn't care if Taehyung will prepare or not because Taehyung look handsome naturally.

"You ready?" Taehyung suddenly tap Jungkook's shoulder which Jungkook was surprised. He flinch but sigh in relief when he saw it was just Taehyung.

"Yeah." Jungkook said and he look at Taehyung from up to down and Taehyung do really look good in casual clothes. It brings out how he was more handsome naturally, without any fancy clothes or make up to be put on him.

"Lets go then, do you have a specific place where you wanted to go?" Taehyung asked.

"The park maybe?" Jungkook said.