(19)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was surprised with that. That Jin said he would take care of him. He thought that Jin was kidding at first, but its not because right after that. Jin keeps visiting him in the hospital, and sometimes Namjoon will too. They will help him feed food, help him take his medicines and take care of him like they were family.

Jungkook felt so blessed with this. He didn't expect that this would happened to him. He felt so happy, but at the same time bad. Because he can't help the feeling that he was just a burden to Them. Even they said he isn't, Jungkook still felt slightly bad.

After a week, Jungkook was released from the hospital. Jin asked him to live with Jin, but... Jin done so much for Jungkook and living with Jin would be more troublesome. He will cause more trouble and be a burden.

Ofcourse Jungkook told Jin with this but, Jin said its okay for Jungkook to live with them.

Still Jungkook is hesitating.

So Jin gave him some time.

So Jungkook is still living in this small apartment. But, Jin had his spare keys so Jin can visit him everyday.

Today, Though when he woke up, he was feeling weak and felt a little dizzy. It always happens to him every morning. But he went to kitchen and saw Jin was cooking something with someone who was sitting on a chair looking at Jin boredly.

That Someone Is Someone Jungkook knows. Not personally. But, from the internet and social medias. That someone, was Min Yoongi. The famous rapper and model. He was so handsome, his skin is white as snow white, probably its smooth too, and he really looks cool despite having a cold look.

Yoongi notice Jungkook and he gave a tap on Jin who turn around and notice Jungkook.

"Good morning, More like good noon." Jin greeted.

Jungkook eyes widen and saw the time in the wall clock. It really is nearly noon, he must oversleep again.

"I made lunch, and don't mind this cold Bastard he is just here chilling since his mind is currently blank." Jin said and pointed Yoongi.

"Hey! You don't need to tell him that!" Yoongi said playfully glare.

Jin ignore him.

"Here sit down Jungkook and eat." Jin said as he put a plate on the table. Jungkook walk there and got a chair and sat down.

"Thank you for the food, and Thank you Jin-hyung for cooking. You don't need to do this everyday." Jungkook said.

"And what? You'll just eat cup noodles again? Do you know its not healthy to eat such a food everyday? It doesn't.... Blah blah blah...." Jin said and start scolding Jungkook and giving him lecture about cup noodles everyday isn't healthy and so..

"Hey! Don't start scolding the poor kid!" Yoongi said.

"I'm not scolding, I'm just reminding him." Jin argue.

"That exactly it." Yoongi said.

"Shut up old man." Jin said.

"We have the same age Jin." Yoongi said.

"But I'm not looking like a granpa." Jin said.

Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Uhm.... Why is it Ahm... Mr. Min-ssi is here?" Jungkook asked.