(30)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook:

I'm a bit nervous Hyung.

Jin hyung:

You'll be fine.

If something happens call me immediately or text me and I'll beat Taehyung to his sense.

Jungkook:

😅 Okay.

Jin hyung:

Have a good day today 😉

Jungkook:

Thank You ☺️☺️
And I will ☺️

Jungkook then heard the door bell. He then felt nervous a bit. But then he took a deep breath and let it out. He smile and open the door to see his Idol was there.

"You ready?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Yup, pls take care of me for this day." Jungkook said and bow politely.

"I will very much." Taehyung said and extend his hand. "Come on." Taehyung said and Jungkook got Taehyung's hand shyly.

Taehyung smile as how Jungkook look so Cute.

They then went off to a date. Jungkook likes to go to a place that is less crowded and Taehyung took Jungkook on this big Shrine where they could view some old Korean Castle, and some of this Location had a mini Sakura Trees peacefully.

Taehyung had his Cover up so no one can Recognize him and Jungkook undestand that since he is Hanging out with an Idol. He knows he can't go in a normal date like a normal couples do. Though, they aren't really a couple...... Yet...

Next they were walking in the City in a less Crowded places and view the City wonders of Seoul and Jungkook take pictures now and then using his phone.

But in the end they end up going to Taehyung's place to watch Movies.

"You sure that is okay for you to invite me here?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sure. I'm sorry though that I can't take you to go to the Cine to watch movies." Taehyung said.

"No, I don't like Cinemas anyway since its Crowded. We could always watch a movie in a house or something." Jungkook said.

"Yup. So come on in then and make yourself at home. No one is here anyway just the two of us." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod.

He went inside and he was surprised how the Living room looks cool, and probably expensive since its a large place. Its like his whole apartment alone, but this place is just his living room. With large T. V, fancy couch, glass table and many things that a large living room can have.

Its more way better than the Cinemas alone.

"You can sit in the couch while I prepare some pop corns." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod. He was still amazed how cool Taehyung's Place is. He even took some pictures of it since it felt like he was in some Prince Place. Well, Taehyung is a prince.

A prince of Handsomeness.

And Jungkook felt so Lucky to be the one who's now sitting on the Couch of one of his Idol. In his inside he was freaking out, like he thinks that this is all just a dream, he felt nervous.