(31)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was about to lift a box, but someone tap his shoulder.

"I'll lift it for you." Yoongi said.

"No its okay Hyung, I can do this." Jungkook said with a smile and try to lift the box. But it turns out it was too heavy for him to even lift it up.

Yoongi laugh a little bit. "Let me help you then." Yoongi said and lift the box.

"Sorry for making you do this." Jungkook said.

"Its fine, Afterall your moving near Jin's place. That would have us more time to spend time with you." Yoongi said.

"You also live near Jin's place?" Jungkook said.

"Yup. 3 blocks away from that Building, you'll see another building and thats where Jimin and I live." Yoongi said.

"You and Jimin Hyung live together?" Jungkook said surprised.

Jimin then walk near them. "Yup, I decided to live With Yoongi since his my boyfriend afterall." Jimin said with a smile.

"And I didn't think living with you would ruin my bad boy image" Yoongi said got the box and walk away towards the door while Jimin is pouting.

"What does he mean by that?" Jungkook said.

"Yoongi Hyung like to keep his place *Cool Looking* so you won't see any cute stuff laying around like teddy bear and so. But When Jimin move in, Yoongi's bed are full of Jimin's Stuff toys and teddy bears." Taehyung said as he walk near Jungkook.

"I see. Thats Would be a nice room." Jungkook said

"Right? I don't really get why anyone doesn't like a giant teddy bear in their room." Jimin said.

"You want to have Giant Teddy bear on your room too?" Taehyung said.

"Not really. I'm okay by having a simple room." Jungkook said.

"Well, now that your going to move out of this apartment. You're sure to expect a not normal room." Jimin said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said.

"You'll see. For now, lets bring this last box to the car. Good thing you have  a few things so we don't need to hired a mover to move your stuff." Taehyung said.

"hm... But, I still feel that I'll be a burden to Jin Hyung with all of this." Jungkook said.

"Don't be, Afterall from now on you'll be my baby." Jin said and hug Jungkook like his personal teddy bear.

"Hey, Stop doing that." Taehyung said.

Jimin smirk. "Heh~ Someone is jealous." Jimin said.

"Tsk." Taehyung said and walk away feeling annoyed with that.

"Is he okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, That boy is just in a state of Drama." Jin said.

"Okay~?" Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫