(16)

Jungkook's pov

I woke up feeling dizzy, and I feel like my head just got bang by an anvil. I groan and try to reduced the pain by forgetting about it and get back to sleeep. But suddenly, I felt my chest tighten, my heart is beating fast.

My chest starting to hurt and I start coughing.

I cough and Cough until...

Until I ran towards the bathroom and started to vomit whatever I had in my stomach and a mixture of blood.

I ended up doing that who knows for how long.

I then sat down on the bathroom floor with my back on the walls panting hard.

I start thinking that my illness attacks me again. Probably because I was too busy now a days and just eat some cup noodles a day and I forgot to drink my medicines as they prescribed. I drink them but I don't maintain them since Sometimes I forgot, or sometimes I thought that it would be troublesome to buy medicines.

I stay like that until I calm down. I actually felt weak after, but I force myself to get up and saw my self in the mirror.

"I'm really am I waking skelleton." I said to myself before I sigh and decided to take a quick shower.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After that, I got my phone and saw I have tons of messages and spams again from V.

But his last message was.

V:

Hey, Are you there?

I decided to reply.

Jungkook:

Yeah.

V:
Finally you reply!

I've been texting you since this morning you know.

Jungkook:

Sorry, I guessed I oversleep again.

V:
Oversleep?

Jungkook:
Yeah, I do it sometimes.

I sometimes sleep for 12 hours or more straight.

The doctors explained it as my body getting weaker.

They say that there is a possibility that I'll fall in Coma without me knowing. But so far it didn't happened yet.

V:
Then You should always set an alarm for you to wake up!

It would be a major Trouble if you fall into a coma!

To think your living alone!

Jungkook:

Don't worry.

If I stop texting one day Then Its my time already.

V:

I won't let you.

My achievements