(7)

3rd person's pov

"Jungkook, Come The guess are already gone. Your Ready to clean the place." Jackson called him. Jungkook nod and went to the main room and start cleaning the place.

As usual Jackson ditch him and left him clean the whole place. Jungkook doesn't complain because this was his Job, but a little help would be greatful. He wonder why there are few workers in this club. Maybe the clubs isn't that famous and it isn't big either.

A few 30 minutes of Cleaning. Jungkook heard the door open, must be Jackson or the other stuff and he look at that someone. His eyes widen when a handsome man walk in the club, to add the fact this handsome man looks like Kim Seok Jin.

Kim Seok Jin, is a great fashion designer/Fashion artist, a geat model and a great Chef too. But mostly He was famous for his clothing design and he is also an artist. His singing was great, one of Jungkook's favorite. Well he do have a bias, that is Kim Taehyung. Taehyung Voice was deep yet so soothing and great. But he listen to Seok Jin's song too and it was amazing as well.

Seok Jin Though has a lover. His lover is Kim Namjoon, one of the best rapper/Singer here in the City.

Both parties are successful in life.

Jungkook eyes widen.

"Oh? Hello." The Seok Jin look a like said.

"Hello." Jungkook said and bow politely.

"Are you the new worker who Jackson Hired?" The Jin look a like said.

Jungkook nod.

"Well then Where is he?" The other said.

"He already left an hour ago."Jungkook said.

" What!? He ditch you here alone!? " The man said.

Jungkook look confused and he saw the Seok Jin look a like murmur something about killing Jackson or something like that.

" By, the way. My name is Kim Seok Jin. You'll probably know me as the world wide Handsome. I'm the owner of thr place." Seok Jin said and smile.

Jungkook eyes widen. "Eh?" His eyes blink once or twice. He was surprised.

"Hello? Are you still there? Young man?" Seok Jin said and wave his hands infront of a Frozen Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head and quickly bow. "I'm sorry. My name is Jeon Jungkook Nice to meet you." Jungkook said and gave a smile.

"Oh. My. God. That Smile!! THAT IS THE MOSY CUTEST SMILE I'D EVER SEE! OH! Let me Squish them!" Seok Jin said as he Squish Jungkook's soft cheeks.

"Ah! You became more adorable!" Seok Jin said and hug Jungkook.

Jungkook was so surprise with this. A guy like him? A guy like him was now hugging with the Kim Seok Jin.

The Kim Seok Jin!!

Jungkook was left frozen.

It felt like this was a dream, or maybe he was hallucinating or something. Beside its already pass midnight and maybe he was just Lack of Sleep because of his everyday Schedule.

Yeah, This was just all a dream

But the way Seok Jin Hug him feel so Warm, feel so Real.

"Well then Jungkook isn't?" Jin said and Jungkook nod.

Jin suddenly look at Jungkook confusedly. "Wait? How old are you?" Jin asked.

"I'm 19." Jungkook said.