(34)

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook groan a little bit as he woke up to a sound of  talking around the room. He open his eyes to see it was blurry at first but he sat up and rub his eyes. He look around and notice that he fell asleep at Taehyung's dressing room. But he wasn't alone.

"Oh? Your awake." The Woman, well Go Min Jae was sitting on the chair where Taehyung usually sat down infront of the mirror when he is getting ready.

"I'll call you back." Min Jae said as she hang up her phone. It looks like she is talking to someone just earlier. Thats what cause Jungkook to woke up with a loud talking. Min jae look at Jungkook curiously cold.

"Who are you? and Why are you sleeping in Taehyung's dressing room?" She asked.

"Uhm... Taehyung told me to wait him here and I must fallen asleep. I'm Jeon Jungkook by the way, Nice to meet you." Jungkook said and bow politely.

"Hm... What are you to Taehyung? Are you his assistant or something like that? " Min Jae asked.

"No...... I'm his friend." Jungkook said.

"Hah!? Pardon? You. Someone like you is Taehyung friend?" Min Jae said not beliving it. "Don't joke like that. Taehyung isn't someone who would be friends to guy who looks weak and really." Min Jae said in disgust looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook just look down sadly. He knows that its still unbelievable that Taehyung and him are friends, but.... Taehyung treat him well. Taehyung always come to his place and talk to him, they play games, watch movies and sometimes Taehyung will take him outside to eat in some cafe and maybe just a walk in the park. Early in the morning, its always Taehyung who would first text him a "Good Morning" and suddenly Taehyung is in your doorstep already.

Jungkook knows that Taehyung is sincere to be Jungkook's friend. So Jungkook belive that they are really friends but... Sometimes he forgots that he and Taehyung are different. Taehyung is a high Class person, he is associated with some high class people too. His the stars and live in the world of stars, and Jungkook is just someone on land. His no High Class, his far from that. He lives just ordinary.

So he and Taehyung are lives in a different world.

"Anyway, you shouldn-" Min Jae cut off when they heard the door open to revealed Taehyung.

Taehyung was surprised to see Min Jae sitting on the chair. So he glare at her. "Didn't I told you never to talk to me anymore." Taehyung said.

"Oh, Come on. I know you really didn't mean that." Min Jae said as she walk towards Taehyung and put her hand around Taehyung's neck seductively. "I know your just playing hard to get, but you don't need too. I'm here and willing to accept you again, and we could have fun just like the old times~" She said and wink at Taehyung.

Taehyung sigh and held Min Jae's hand and quickly drag her out of the dressing room." Don't come near me ever again I meant it. " Taehyung said as he glare coldly and close the door.

" How Dare you Ignore me and Throw me away like that!? Don't you know who am I!? Huh! You'll see, your going to fall in love with me once more and regret you've do this to me. " Min Jae thought and quickly walk away.

Taehyung sight in relief.

"Is she gonna be okay you just drag her out like that..." Jungkook said worriedly.

"She'll be fine. She didn't did anything bad to you right?" Taehyung said in concern.

"Not really, she just woke me up. Turns out I fell asleep waiting for you." Jungkook said.

"I see, sorry if I did take long. Its because the director keeps on talking to me annoyingly." Taehyung said.

"Don't be like that. I'm sure your director is happy to have you." Jungkook said.

"He was so happy that he never stop praising me." Taehyung said and roll his eyes. He then walk towards a wall and got his Coat hanging there.

"Come on lets go, before Min Jae will come back and annoyed me again. I want to eats some delicious sweets with you today so bad." Taehyung said  with a smile.

Jungkook felt like he was just asked to go on a date so he blush and felt flattered. "Okay..." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckle.

___________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️