(39)

3rd Person's pov

"A party will be held in this building?" Jungkook said.

"Yup. In the ground floor near the pool you can see a big empty room there. That hall room is use for any kinds of Party, and today the Head of the Kim's family which is My Father was helding a Celebration there for the success of the family." Taehyung said.

" Thats Great. Afterall, The Kim's family is a very known in both Business and Showbiz area. I'm lucky that I get live in such a place. " Jungkook said.

" And I'm happy that you agree to move here. That way, both of us can spend more time." Taehyung said.

" You wanted to spend more time with me? " Jungkook said.

" Ofcourse so I can do this. " Taehyung said and started to tickle Jungkook's side.

" Hahahaha, wait! Thats so mean of you! Hahaha. " Jungkook said as he was starting to laugh.

The two of them just keep playing around and laugh around until Taehyung was satisfied.

" Thats really mean. I think my side hurts." Jungkook said.

" But your laugh sounds music to my ears. " Taehyung said and Jungkook blush a bit.

"Shut up." Jungkook said.

"But you know, Jin and Namjoon likes to invite you to the party too. I also want you to go." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised.

"What!? No way, No way Tae. You know I'm not good at socializing and attending a party? No way." Jungkook said.

"I know you would say that, but Jin already prepare an expensive suit for you to come to the party with us. Thay expensive suit will go to waste if your not coming right~? " Taehyung said.

Jungkook look down and felt guilty about that. "Too easy." Taehyung thought.

"You don't need to worry. You can go back to your room immediately. You don't need yo stay that long in that party." Taehyung said.

Jungkook still feel nervous about this. This would be the first party he would ever go too, and its not an ordinary party but the most high class party. So his scared that he would make fun of himself. He really doesn't want to go....

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

But the expensive Suit will be wasted  the suit is also good. Its nice and the way its design will really lool like your a proper Gentleman. So he doesn't have a choice but to wear it.

Jungkook sigh. Currently he was standing near the entrance to this party hall and he was feeling so nervous. Should he go? Or should he not go? His doubting since he doesn't even know what to do during this event.

He felt a vibration on his pocket. He got his phone and look the text.

V 💕:

Where are you?

Jungkook:

Near the entrance.

I'm too nervous to even take one more steps from here.

V 💕: