(38)

3rd Person's pov

When Jungkook woke up, He heard the beeping of the machine and what mets him was the white ceiling. He blink once or twice before his eyes had his full vision. But his eyes only open half lided since Jungkook still feel so weak and tired. Like he wanted to sleep again but his mind saying to stay awake even his body is very tired.

He then heard a door Creak open. He turn his gaze towards that door and saw his Hyung..Jungkook smile weakly, seeing Jin  hyung makes him feel a bit happy. But sad at the sametime, because he knows he cause trouble again for Jin Hyung.

If he will judge, The hospital bills must dig a hole in Jin's pocket and that makes Jungkook sad...

"Oh!? Kookie! Your awake!" Jin said and run towards Kookie and Careless his forenhead. Jungkook slightly smile.

But soon enough, Jungkook start coughing. He start groaning and have an expression of Pain suddenly. He felt his heart was so heavy, her chest was like a heavy rock that wanted to sink.

"God Kookie! Stay awake Baby!!! Don't fell unconscious!! Pls Kookie Stay strong!" Jin said and was pressing a button near the bed in panic.

For Jungkook he didn't heard what Jin  said but he knows Jin was looking at him in worried and concern. And thats the last thing Jungkook remember before Blacking out.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Jungkook woke again, to met up with white celing once more. He realize that he was still in the hospital. But the oxygen mask planted on his face before were gone. So he compose hisself and try to sat up but realize his too weak to do it so he stumble again. But a familiar warm hands catches him.

"Don't push yourself Kookie " Jin said and Jungkook look at Jin and smile weakly as his eyes was still half lided because his feeling so weak.

Jin assist Jungkook in a sitting position before patting his head once more.

"Jin ?" Yoongi ask worriedly.

Jungkook nod.

"Sorry Hyung for causing you trouble again" Jungkook said.

"Its fine Jungkook. Your awake now and thats all matters." Jin  said and smile.

"How long Am I here Hyung?" -JK

"About a week kook. Your asleep for a week." Jin said and Jungkook was shock at that news. He look down and feel really bad now.

He must have made Jin so worried, he must have cause Jin a trouble, he must have cause Jin to lost some money because of the hospital bills.

Jin was confused at the younger's action but he held his hand. And rub his thumb to sooth the younger.

"You really are ok?" Jin  ask in concern.

"Hyung?... Are you not tired of me being like this?... Being weak then send to the hospital, then go out then Time pass as the same procedure will be repeated again... Aren't you tired of... Taking care of me" -Jungkook said and show his Hyung with a sad Face.

Jin  smile sincerly.

"Never. Afterall someone as kind as you deserve to live more. You deserve to find happiness than to die and live your whole world boring. You can't leave this world without seeing what can this world offer to you more and I want you to see those offers and help you as I can. " Jin said and smile as he pat Jungkook's Head.

Jungkook cried in joy. Afterall, he really felt happy that someone out there is willingly to help him like this. Not only medically, but more to it. He was glad that Jin is a very kind man that he met with.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

One week after Jungkook was released in the hospital and Baekyun did warned him that attacks like that will eventually come to him from time to time but it would be rare unless he will tried hisself and get stressed. Jungkook's body can't handle stressed so Jungkook needs to be more careful and live healthy as possible.

Currently Jungkook is sleeping in Taehyung's lap. They were watching a movie earlier and Jungkook seems to fall asleep half way and Taehyung doesn't mind seeing an Angel sleep on his lap, he could happly pat Jungkook's head and play with its soft hair whenever he wants too.

"Taehyung, You shouldn't touch Jungkook like that ever so lightly." Jin said and sat down beside Taehyung. The couch is long anyway and has more space.

"But his so cute, Look at him." Taehyung said.

"I know his adorable. But.... Say, do you really meant it that you like Jungkook?" Jin said.

"I love him hyung. From the moment we met at that club I knew I felt hard. At that club, I know I just fall for his looks and his angelic voice. But when time goes by and I finally got to know him personally I know its not just his looks. Its also his personality. His kind and shy type and I like it that way. I like his smile, and I wanted to be the reason within his every happiness. I want to spend my life forever with him and I know that because I can't lose him. " Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook on his lap.

Jin smile sincerely." Then when are going to confess. Your too slow and always let time pass by. You might not know what would happened next you know." Jin said.

" I know. " Taehyung said as he smile and play with Jungkook's hair.

_____________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️