(20)

Jungkook pov

2 and a half.

2 and a half weeks.

Thats how long I didn't open my phone. I was sleeping for a week, and the other week was I was staying in the hospital and the doctors and Nurses forbid me from using phone for a moment since I was still in my treatment and radiation is a danger to my tired eyes. Then those half weeks are the weeks were I oversleep and when I woke up Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung will be there and we will talk about some stuff forgetting the phone.

Then Yoongi Hyung came to visit yesterday, and I spend time on his studio helping him with his new lyics. He said that I have talent in music and getting a compliment to someone as him is an honor.

I felt so blessed and flattered.

I felt happy that I can help and Know more about Yoongi Hyung.

Then I went home.

Today, I woke up and Jin-hyung is cooking breakfast, and Lunch too.

"You'll eat Lunch later and re-heat it in the microwave okay?" Jin said as he was done Cooking.

I nod as an response.

"Take your medicines properly and if you need some help, Just call me immediately. Just remember that your not a bother and I'm here to help okay." Jin Hyung said and I nod.

"Okay." I reply.

"Then I'll go now. I'm sorry I can't stay since me and namjoon had a show today." Jin said

"Its okay, I'll be fine on my own Jin Hyung. Also good luck with the show, I'm sure I'll be watching." I said.

"Thank you, I'll go now." Jin said and gave a kiss to me in the cheek before going out of the apartment.

I sigh, and start eating his breakfast slowly. Ever since the day I got out of the hospital, Jin-hyung make sure That I eat meals 3 times a day. He gave me some small food each meals since Beakyun-hyung said that I shouldn't abruptly eat too much food. My stomach needs to adopt propely, so we need to do it slowly.

After I eat, I drink my medicines and start washing the plates. Then I sleep for 3 hours until I heard my alarm. Indicating its time to eat Lunch. Jin-hyung set them, since he knew that I'll be sleeping after I eat. Some of my medication have a side effect of me getting sleepy.

I start re-heating the food and start eating again. While at it, I'd open my T. V and turn the Channel towards Jin and Namjoon-hyung's shows.

It was fun to watch since Jin and Namjoon-hyung are really amazing. The way Jin-hyung sing and Namjoon hyung rap, those two have really a beautiful music. Not that, Namjoon Hyung isn't embarrassed or shy to show how he is clutz. It was really funny how he broke something and Jin-hyung will scold him to the max.

I then walk away from the T. V and start washing the playes after I was done eating and drink my medicine.

I went back to watch the show, but I remember my phone.

I search for it and I saw it was in the mini table near the bed. I got it and saw it was shut down. I went back to the couch and open my phone.

As soon as it open, it started to vibrate non stop with tons of notifications and text messages.

I waited 3 minutes for the vibration to stop and I could finally open my phone.