The End

I woke up with something warm snuggled up to me on both sides.

Opening my eyes, I blinked at the little girl with a fresh chin length hair cut laying her head on a pillow next to me, avoiding my injured shoulder.

Off to my left, a little boy with clean yet still messy hair laying his head on my good shoulder.

They both had gotten new clothes, their brand new shoes set next to the bed.

"Morning."

I looked over at Kale who was sitting next to my bed with a smile. I smiled back before sniffling and giggling a little.

"My heart's so full." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

He gently wiped away my tear before holding up a golden band. I gasped as he tilted it, showing a small inscription on the inside.

'Together Always; A, K, K, J,'

I stared at the words and then looked up at him.

"Had it done this morning. I wanted to make sure you were still ok with it before I put it on you." He told me softly, I nodded quickly.

"I am." I held out my hand and he set it on my finger.

"We can add on to it later." He winked at me making me giggle with a blush.

"Yeah, later." I said before frowning a little.

"What happened to the other wolves?" I asked and he shook his head.

"The one who abducted you was, an old interest of mine. I backed off when I realized she had a mate already. Her name was Lila."

"Was?" I asked with a small wince. Kelly shifted a bit, but stayed asleep next to me.

"She died in the cabin. The wolves who supported her went on trial and now are in prison." He told me gently. I felt my stomach sink.

"I'm the one who killed her. She was attacking me."

"Then you have nothing to worry about." Kale told me and leaned over kissing my forehead. I felt a small smile lift my lips again.

"So you had several trials, how long was I out?" I frowned.

"A couple of days." He admitted. "When you were shot, it hit your spine, ricocheted and exited through your side. It could have killed you even though it didn't hit anything important. You were bleeding fast, and not just from the shot. Your shoulder was busted and your ear had a bit of a chunk bitten off." He admitted lightly brushing my right ear.

I winced a bit since it was still bandaged and tender. Obviously, the first thing my body would try to heal is my bullet wound. So my side and spine were just sore now.

"You should be fully recovered in a little while." He told me and I nodded.

"Ok."

Then he held up some papers.

"And I filled these out yesterday. These two are officially mine, just incase you were thinking of changing your mind." He teased lightly and I smiled.

"So everything's settled then?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yup."

"Just one more thing."

Kale rose a brow as I looked at him seriously.

"You have to include me on the Pack's problems. I know I may not be a huge problem solver now, but with time and practice I can do just as much as you. I want to be able to help you Kale, not just watch you work all the time."

The brunette blinked at me in surprise before a chuckled escaped his lips.

"That's it?"

I nodded.

He leaned forward and pecked my lips.

"Alright then. Deal." He held up his hand and stuck out his pinkie. I giggled and laced my finger with his.

Yes! This is the End! I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. This book was honestly a blast! Even though I got a bunch of large hiccups along the way. So yes this book is coming to an end. But fear not! This is not the only book I have written! And it's definitely not the last!
So (Only if you're interested) I am going to be starting another Book in a little while.

You can skip over this small self promo if you want.

I blinked at the shorty in front of me as she eyed me skeptically, her hands placed on her hips

"You're, the Alpha of the Moon Rose Pack?" I asked.

"But...you're a kid!"

This book should have it's first chapter publish the day after I publish this chapter. So Only if you're interested, go check it out!

And Remember to Burn Bright, tonight and Always~