Chapter 1

Harry- I was always different from every single kid in my school after all I did start when I was only seven because I had to or my family would be sent to court by going against the education laws but I didn't think that there would be people like me out there at all I thought I was alone and believe my aunt when she called me the devil child.

I sigh looking out of the window my kitten in hand, her name is Hela thougth it kind of sounded like Hell so I thought why not pulse that was her original name she was given but turned out I was the only human that she responded to kindly without biting or hissing or cutting them and I was happy to take her my little fighter.

You know what I had to find out how my parents truly died this year you know, turns out because of some dark lord that I defeated and supposed to defeat again by the sounds of the indications that the giant named Hadgrid who I could tell was a follower of this Dumbledore who I found out is the headmaster, great because like I haven't had enough of people control me like my family had done and not like that so called person is classed as the leader of the light, barf don't make me sick with all that bullshit because totally the whole red heads shouting about muggles and magic and all that even though muggles aren't supposed to know was totally not a set up but I didn't go up to them I just watched from a distance because the women and the two youngest which I knew the boy was in my year got fead up of waiting before going through I waited some more before going through my self of course, I wasn't going to all them to catch me or anything.

I hear a knock at the door I turn my head seeing the red head good thing I don't look like the story in the books or the pictures that Dumbledore probably given them to know who is me, fortunately I didn't get my fathers bad eye sight, yes I have seen pictures of them both including finding there diaries up in the loft last year that's how I found out about magic and everything, I also have tamed hair unlike my father and my hair is black and goes to my shoulders because I found out I actually quite like it that was even though my aunt and the others hate it but they can't do shit, my aunt tried cutting it but it grow back overnight because I wanted it back the way it was that's not the only this I can do I can change some of my features and everything but I am staying as myself for now. But the thing they do have right I have my mothers eyes but my eyes are the light grass colour but more of a dark emerald colour.

I unlocking the compartment door with a wave of my wrist "yes?" I asked with a voice of impatience as if to say I have better thing to do and don't really have time for you or to put up with you kind of voice because truly I actually don't want to put up with him or anything to do with him at all

Ron- I blush "well I am looking for a boy by the name of Harry Potter"

Harry- "well by the looks of it with only me and my kitten in here obviously he isn't here"

Ron- "well can I come in there is no were else to sit?" I asked walking into the compartment door closing behind me hopeing he will say yes

Harry- "what about your brothers I saw you with before I got onto the train?"

Ron- "well the have other friends"

Harry- "because they have friends doesn't mean there own brother can't sit with them"

Hermione- I burst open the compartment "have you seen a toad in here!?"

Harry- "no but I guess your manners aren't in here either"

Hermione- I huff "I have you know I will be the smartest witch at the end of the year"

Harry- I notice the book in her hand "never trust a book, everything is not true"

Hermione- "it is too"

Harry- "then try me girl, what do you know about the place were going to and what houses there are"

Hermione- "well I know that the best houses are Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, Hufflepuff is good to but Slytherin isn't though"

Ron- "true on that Slytherin are slimy and always turn out evil and death eaters"

Harry- I look to the boy who has sat down and made his home "what are you even still doing here? And as for your information all house have someone who turns evil in it plus look at Merlin he was a Slytherin and he turned out to be a hero and the most know wizard in history both in muggle and the magical realm and as for your answer, the house fits your personality nothing more nothingless you can control your action, so play your game because every life is like a game of chess and the one who wins, so tell me girl Gryffindor you want to be in but you won't fit in people in there will just bully you love because your a bookworm and bookworms belong in Ravenclaw not Gryffindor, so don't  make your life a living misery because you look up to Dumbledore who was also a Gryffindor himself, let it choose the path not yourself, you will know what I mean at the sorting and as for what each house means, Gryffindor Bravery, Daring, Chivalry, Slytherin Ambition, power, cunning and quality, Ravenclaw Intuition, logic, wisdom and curiosity, Hufflepuff Kindness, Loyalty, Honesty and Patience, so you choose the choice that makes you miserable or where you will fit in just perfectly. Oh and you could ask a higher year especially a prefect they will know a spell called Accio which is a summoning charm"

Hermione- I nod and turn out of the room he might of been rude but I was actually really rude but what he said made me think as I go and find a prefect to help with the summing charm

Harry- I glare at the boy

Ron- "why are you looking at me like that for?"

Harry- "well you are here uninvited, I told you to go to yout brother because I want piece and quiet for once in my life before it will be over"

Ron- I huff in anger and annoyance storming out of the room

Harry- I close the door locking it "ahh piece and quiet isn't that better Hela isn't that better"

----

Instagram - pcrw1234

C.W.