Chapter 4

Next morning from Chapter 3

Harry- I wake up noticing I forgotten to clean up the blood, I take off the covers and bed sheets putting them in the basket before putting clean ones down. I go over to my trunk pulling out my school uniform and now underneath wear, putting them on before tidying my hair up, then grabbing my bag walking out of the room. I walk by people down the hall way of the dorm and the common room noticing their shocked looks on their faces I guess there has been information about last night going around about me , my cat and the suspects. I walk down to the great hall when walking through the door I heard whispers about last time being said and other conversation about me about you know how cute I am and shit like that. I go over sitting down next to Greengrass who isn't a suspected of last night but tried stopping it but I knew that her parents would be told, so it's understandable why she didn't stop it full but I feel her pain and guilt which means she isn't on my list "hello Greengrass, how your first night been?" I asked her while putting food onto my plate.

Daphne- I look at the boy in confusion "ermm it's was alright"

Harry- "good, as expected because we all want a good night rest after all last night was our first night here"

Daphne- "how was yours?" I ask with nervousness

Harry- I smile "it was alright, nothing new really"

Daphne- I look to Theo and Blaise who also tried to stop them, I look at them with confusion and curiosity on my face before looking at the boy "so nothing happened last night?"

Harry- "oh there was but nothing I can't handle, something my cousins friend had done before but he never lived to give the tale"

Daphne- I felt fear through me seeing it within both of the others faces now not just Theo's or Blaise but some of the higher years who are sat around us "what happened to him?"

Harry- "I don't know but he was in the news paper a week later turns out he died in a fire both him and his family, it was a gas leak from the boiler which is a technical device that heat up the house"

Theo- "what is a technical device?"

Harry- "it's a muggle thing, unfortunately I was raised by muggle"

Theo- "what where they like?"

Harry- "that is me to know and not your information to have"

Blaise- "why?"

Harry- "because you three are innocent, I don't want to worry you pretty little minds on it, you will find out what I mean soon" I stand up walking past Malfoy and his little gang, I smirk at him "nice trick, try better next time" I say before leaving them standing there in shock or whatever they where standing still for.

I had fun that night I did what they did to me but I left a little note for them but of course made sure it wasn't in my natural writing, I know they got them because I heard three screams from the boys dorms and two from the girls. Making me wake up with joy going through me that I made them repay but doesn't mean I am finished with them, no no I am definitely not because once they make someone I care suffer I make them suffer in many other way but of course slowly until the final act.

----

C.W.