Chapter 34

Harry- I smile looking down at him as he kisses my little dump "I can't wait to see him or her"

Tom- I smile up at him "same too my love"

Harry- "Tom wants going to happen this year about hogwarts"

Tom- "I want you here and once the baby is born it's up to you"

Harry- I nod "thank you love, I am glad I don't have to go back for a while"

Tom- I nod with a smile "no problem love, now come on let's get up I am starving and I bet you are too love"

Harry- I squeal as he pick me up "you know I can walk right?"

Tom- I chuckle "I know love but I just want to carry you"

Harry- I hug him "fine" once we are in the dining everyone is there as Tom goes over and doesn't sit me down in a mother seat but into his lap putting pancake onto the plate with syrup, strawberries, blue berries and raspberries before cutting and putting it to my mouth. I raise my eyebrow at him before take a bit, he goes backwards and forwards feeding himself and them me as we share the pancakes "what are we doing today?"

Tom- "what do you want to do love?"

Harry- "shopping, I can play everything with my own money but I need new clothes these are starting to not fit and we could get some baby stuff too"

Tom- I smile "that's a great idea love, why do you Lucius, your son and Wife come along including you Remus, Sirius, Rodolphus and Rabastan"

Bellatrix- "what about me, My Lord?"

Tom- I glare at her "your not coming"

Bellatrix- "but my lord....!?"

Tom- "no bella"

Bellatrix- I sigh looking down "yes my lord"

Tom- "come on love let's get dressed and ready to go shopping" I pick him up and take him to our room we brush out teeth before I put him on his bed showing him options as he picks them out by pointing to them. Once we are both changed we go down and meet the those once they where also ready to go before we floo there seeing that apparation can harm to the baby or cause a miscarriage. Once there we walk around going from stores to store even though harry kept saying he would pay for it I wouldn't allow him and I pay for everything because I love spoil him even before he was pregnant with my child.

----

C.W.