Chapter 9

Harry- I hold on to the broom trying to breath but the air is knocked out of me and I hear  distance voices say my name before I new it I was back on the ground me my inhaler in my mouth which no one knows about I don't know how they found it. Once I am calmed down I look up with my now watery eyes seeing the worry on there faces.

Remus- "Harry you could of told us about your asthma or Sirius wouldn't of done that"

Harry- "why should I tell you my weakness"

Sirius- "because where now family"

Harry- "well sorry but I have never had a great life with family before it's not like I haven't been here for a day and fully trust you yet because I can't trust people straight away"

Remus- "why harry?"

Harry- "didn't you see them Sirius the way they treated me or both of you when I entered this house with bruise and cuts on my legs, back and arms showing because of my too big hand me down shirt, I was hurt by family, I don't have any friends, I have never trust anyone because everything I did that trust would also be used against me every time of my whole life, so I am sorry thay I don't fucking trust you straight away but you both don't know me because I might be your godson but you don't know one bit of me or anything to do with me" I stand up going to my bedroom locking the door and laying down on my bed not wanting to really put up with them anymore

Sirius- "I can't believe he sweared and said that to us"

Remus- "he is not wrong, he has no one to trust especially not us who he barely know and we barely know him he has a right to his own secrets even thought that one was mainly to do with his health but he right we did see the way he came in and I believe his family abused him and didn't treat him right, same with everyone else in his life, so I am not surprised he has trust issues he is stronger than we think he is because we are going to to find out things is we slowly approach him and get to spend time with him more also find out about us more before he shall be more comfortable with us"

Sirius- "should I, should we go up there?"

Remus- I shake my head "no give him some alone time to cool down, it might make him worse if we did and this might help him"

Sirius- I sigh nodding my head knowing that he is right about this like usual "fine, what should we do for now?"

Remus- "I don't know how about some food, I am starving"

Sirius- "of course you are my wolf"

Remus- "hey did I tell you about how I got a job at Hogwarts for Harry third year, next year because Dumbledore got this new selfish blonde teacher for this year and believe he is definitely not going to last the year, so when that year is over I am starting as the new DADA Professor, I can't wait"

Sirius- I shake my head "no please tell me more"

Remus- "so well......"

----

C.W.