Chapter 15

Harry- today I can finally start going to my lesson, it's been a few months now since I moved into Snapes quarters and I only have a month three month left of school before going back to living with Sirius and Remus. I walk down to the great hall while having one bag over my shoulder and a stand with little wheel helping my to drag my oxygen tank behind me. Once I walk through the door everything goes quiet and everyone is looking at me. I just ignore them all and go over to my tablet sitting down next to Greengrass and Zabini With Knott sitting in front of me. I grab a bowl putting four strawberries and four raspberries and start eating them.

Theo- "don't you think you should be eating more Potter?"

Harry- "I'm not really that hungry, I will eat more at Lunch probably will be more hungry  then"

Theo- I nod before sharing a look with the others and our head of house when Potter wasn't looking.

Harry- once I am done I get up and walk out of the great hall going to the Libaray for a bit of reading to do wanting to be alone and no one bothering me.

----

Harry- I follow the girl lately she has been acting strange like she isn't her self, I follow her to the girls toilets watching as she speaks in Paseltongue which isn't possible only me and Voldie are the descendants of Slytherin with both of our families the Gaunts, Prince and Potter being connected to the Prevelle brother who are descendants of Slytherin themselves but of course there dead and no one has been in Slytherin since in the Potter's until me and no one else in my famil was capable of speaking to snake if they did they didn't tell anyone and kept it a secret. I look around before walking in and speaking in Paseltongue 'open! Stairs!' I walk down into the place reminds me of chambers. I notice Ginny laying on the floor in the middle I walk over standing next to her. I feel a pull on my oxygen tank I turn seeing another boy.

Tom- "She won't wake"

Harry- I shrug "okay"

Tom- I raise my eyebrow "wait you aren't going to argue back or scream"

Harry- "nope, I might look innocent when it come to killing and other things like the dark arts but I am not, now you can kill her but you will have to go back in the diary"

Tom- "why should I!?"

Harry- "so I can give you back to your rightful owner Tom"

Tom- I sigh "fine but there better be something good out of this" I go back into the diary

Harry- I put a powerful locking charm on it before picking it up and putting it in my bag before I go over to Ginny "Ginny?"

Ginny- "Harry? I don't feel to good...I think...I think I'm....."

Harry- I watch as her body go limp, I then check the place about finding a Libaray, bedroom, bathroom and other rooms before I leave including her body with not caring what happens before I go to dinner

----

C.W.