Chapter 37

Harry- I gasp when feeling it

Tom- I jump up from where I am reading "are you okay love?"

Harry- I nod taking his hand and putting it to my stomach

Tom- I gasp now knowing what's going on "oh my there a little human in there, just for us"

Harry- I smile "there is love"

Tom- I send my Patronus off while still having one hand on his stomach feeling the kicking

Draco- I rush into the room moving over "can I?"

Harry- I nod "of course brother"

Draco- I put my hand on his stomach once Tom moved it so I can have a turn as other come in and have there goes. I smile when feel "oh my god this is amazing, little kicking"

Narcissa- I move over putting my hand on his stomach "let me have a try"

Harry- the other kept having ago when I remember something "ermm Draco why are the twins here and why did they come in with you?"

Draco- "ermmm I..."

Narcissia- I smirk "yeah Dragon I would like to know too"

Fred- I smile bring Draco into our arms as we hug him "me and George are"

George- "dating your son"

Lucius- "why did you keep this from us son?"

Draco- "because I didn't know what you reaction to them where going to be"

Lucius- "well son they might be Weasley's but they are you lovers and I accept them plus they aren't like the others I have seeing the in Knockturn looking at dark magic books before so I know they aren't like the usual Weasley's that same goes for Charlie and Bill they are like the twins" I turn to the other to "don't hurt my son or you will be punished or more, other than that welcome to the family"

Draco- I blush moving over and hugging him "thank you father"

Lucius- I smile kissing his head "I know I haven't be the best father and not been around much but I am still your father and I know now that I should of stuck around instead of getting to busy with work but now I had a chance but I also want to see you happy son even if it means with the times"

Harry- "well is this just one big happy family"

Narcissia- "it is son it is" I say kissing his forehead

Harry- I smile "I know and I would never want anything better or change it for the world"

----

C.W.

Killing Butterflies - HPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें