Chapter 20

Harry- I lead down down stair with a blindfold on "were are we going?"

Voldemort- "I have a surprise for you and you will have a little audience"

Harry- "who's the audience?"

Voldemort- "your Godfather and his little wolf, Draco, Narcissa, lucius, Severus and me of course"

Harry- "oh I am excited at what the surprise, Voldemort"

Voldemort- "Tom, call me Tom?"

Harry- I smile "thank you for giving me the privilege of calling you Tom"

Voldemort- "no worries my little Horcrux" I have him now in front of his surprise "we are here little one" I take off the blindfold "surprise"

Harry- I gasp before turning "this is for me"

Voldemort- I smile "it is my little Horcrux"

Harry- I hug "thank you, thank you, thank you, this is the best birthday present ever"

Draco- "wait it's your birthday?"

Harry- I nod "31st July"

Draco- "awww shit I forgotten it was July"

Narcissa- "Draco Language"

Draco- I look down "yes mother"

Harry- I turn smirking at my family "why so silent" I wave my hand cloths in the mouths to keep them from saying anything, disappear.

Vernon- "Freak let us go!"

Harry- "oh I think not, remember what happend to your little friend, the fire well that was a mistake but I still did it, I was only five think what I can just do to you, all three of you because they were my first kills but they weren't my last"

Dudley- my eyes widen "please cousin let us go, we haven't done anything wrong to you!"

Harry- "oh go making my your little slave, alway breaking stuff and plan it on me, so I would getting a beating" I turn lifting my shirt up and letting my glamours down "theres your proof of what you father did to me and that was the first" I turn back letting my top go back down, I click my fingers boxes surrounding the floor of the cell. I open it up luckily there are dangling by there wrist and feet are tied. I open on of the boxes and take a few photo shoving them in his face before "look what you dad became" I show them to my aunt "look what your husband became, he wasn't just a abuser he was also a pedophile and a rapist and I am not the only" I open four boxes that had different picture out of the the whole thirteen boxes grabbing and showing them to the three of them "he didn't just take pictures of them after forcing them to get naked but he also did it with them, some didn't survive because of it and some had to go into Therapy or killed themselves, they where only four to fifteen year olds"

Petunia- I look to my husband in disgust "is this true vernon, to do with Potter and the others?"

Vernon- I look down at the floor "it is"

Petunia- I turn trying to attack but I could only do so much other than having tied but still kept getting him with my legs.

Harry- "don't worry I will make him, unlike these two they treated me better expect with your words but you stood back and let him beat me even if you didn't know about the other thing he did to me"

Petunia- "wait!"

Harry- "yes?"

Petunia- "you can hurt Vernon all you want but please don't hurt me or my son, he doesn't know"

Harry- "does know what?"

Petunia- "our family secret" I click my fingers now untied

Harry- "but why didn't you...?"

Petunia- I sniff "stop him because he would hurt me or Dudley, I was forced into marrying him by Dumbledore"

Harry- "of course, Dumbledore is involved with all this"

Petunia- "I tried to protect you too but you are right about him being an abuser and a rapist but I didn't know he was doing it to anyone else" I say now crying

Harry- I turn to look at Voldemort

Voldemort- "it's your chose Little Horcrux"

Harry- I wave my hand freeing my cousin

Dudley- "what do you mean family secret but I don't know what?"

Petunia- I walk over taking his bracelet "think of something you want click your fingers"

Dudley- I click my finger now seeing a plate of donuts right in front of me "oh my god, I'm a freak" I sniff

Petunia- I take his head in my hand "your not son, you are not a freak yes you are fare from normal but there are people just like us as you can see"

Dudley- I look up "why?"

Petunia- "to protect us both, I nearly lost you son, your father pushed me down the stairs and because of losing you I spoiled you turning into the person you are today all because I thought your own father killed you because of me"

Harry- I sigh "well, we better have more fun because this day has been very interesting" I point my wand to Vernon "Curio!" I left it on him for ten minute I did it a few more time even doing a Sectumsempra. When I finish "I am not done with him, I am going to make him be alive alot longer, so he can truly feel the pain I went through before I kill him" I turn walking off

Voldemort- I walk over to the boxes looking at them before sending my own Curio and I left with anger

Sirius- me and the others went over before gasp. I cry being brought into Remus arms as he cries seeing not just Harry but some of kids of after and before some are dead

----

C.W.