Chapter 23

Harry- I was walking down the hall way when I get pulled into a room, I look up seeing the Weasley's Twins "what do you to want because I am not in the mood for your games?"

Fred- "we where going to"

George- "give you this in your"

Fred- "second year but unfortunately"

George- "we too where being"

Fred- "watch, here have this" I hand him over the map

George- "it shows you everywhere"

Fred- "around the castle, we thought"

George- "it could help with"

Fred- "your little adventures"

Harry- I smile "awww thanks guys, you just made it off my list"

George- I smirk "we know exactly"

Fred- "what the list is"

George- "and we say except for Bill and Charlie and of course us"

Fred- "go right ahead"

Harry- I look at them with a raise eyebrow "but they are your family"

George- "they might be through blood"

Fred- "but they are no family of ours"

George- "we wish to join"

Fred- "your side because we don't"

George- "are with our parents or siblings views or"

Fred- "what they are doing or planning to do to you"

George- "we know that the DADA teaching is Barty Crouch Jr but he"

Fred- "did put you name in he is here"

George- "to spy but we heard what you said that say of the name comes out in the little room"

Fred- "you where right about Dumbledore putting your name in the cup"

George- "because of this map, we saw his name and followed him"

Fred- "we saw him out your name in the cup and then followed him back to his office where he was meeting our mother, father, our little brother, Seamus, Dean and Hermione"

Harry- "wait Hermione is in this too"

George- "she is but she is only allow to get information off you and nothing more"

Harry- "but I haven't spoken to her since first year on the train"

Fred- "that means she has been giving them false information and"

George- "there must be a reason behind why"

Harry- "would you be able to find out why?"

Fred- I smirk looking at my brother seeing him nod "of course"

George- "we would little dark prince"

Harry- I smirk "good, now come along I have some ideas for your pranks which can help alot and maybe we can get an idea on everything we are going to do and get you onto our side of the war because of boy we are so going to win"

----

Draco- "Harry where were you yesterday, one minute you where with us walking along the corridors with us then you were gone?"

Harry- "I was speaking to the Weasley Twins"

Draco- "they didn't hurt you or anything did they?"

Harry- I chuckle shaking my head "no they didn't but then again they aren't exactly light"

Draco- I tilt my head "what do you mean?"

Harry- the tilting of his head reminds me of a puppy "well they want to join our side and they said go ahead to kill there family as long it isn't them, Charlie and Bill"

Draco- "do you think they are doing it out of Dumbledore orders"

Harry- "no I tested them with truth potions after our little talk of course they consented to it, I didn't force them to do it but yeah they want to join our side and I give them good ideas for there pranks and they are going to find something out for me with a certain someone who is supposed to speaking to me to get information to give to Dumbledore but she has been giving them lies, so I wonder what her true plans and what he true deal is because someone just doesn't do all that lying to Dumbledore for just some random reason maybe she isn't actually on his side but just pretending to because maybe Dumbledore is forcing her to but she doesn't want to, so she is doing the opposite to what he is making her"

Draco- I hum "sounds a out right for who ever she is but maybe she might join our side"

Harry- "yeah but hopefully Tom doesn't have anything again Muggleborns because she is one I meet her on the train and told her to chose her own path not the house that someone you look up to but what you truly fit into luckily she ended up taking my words and ended up in Ravenclaw, smart girl but also confusion with the way she is going and taking everything"

Draco- "true well, we have this work to finish because we blow this cauldron up for our first times to"

Harry- I hum "your right, we have to focus on now or this could cause harm to us and people we don't want to harm"

----

C.W.