Chapter 8

Harry- I am so glad the year has ended already but unfortunately now I am locked in my bedroom but the thing is now I notice that someone has been watching me this whole time and it's not even Voldemort or from this side either. I noticed it years ago but now I know of Dumbledore and his followers well not all fo them but atleast I know there is way more than just Finnigan, Weasley and Thomas because they has to be when people look up to the fool manipulative fool so easily. I just wish that I could finally be free but I guess no matter where I will go I never will but atleast I came now make that change for now because I am my own person and I shall allow no one to control me all because I am some child who defeated the dark lord.

I know that Dumbledore has another task for me this year but I wonder what it is especially now he has the little younger female Weasley coming to Hogwarts I bet that her mother and Dumbledore are putting things into her head about me making her think she would be the perfect girlfriend for me and that she would be my future wife I only can tell because I have had weird dream since the day I was born and every single one of them always comes true or partly true, I wonder what is means maybe I can see the future or something because it would be cool and make things easier but also not surprising if I do or not because I am capable of things that not really many can do but then again I was called this chosen on for some reason because there must be a reason behind why I survive even though I remember even though I was only months old my mother putting a ward around me using her mothers love but I was it break the minute Voldemort came and killed her, so there must be a reason behind why I survive.

I sigh looking out of the window when I notice a grim, flashes of memories go through me head and I knew exactly who and what the dog is. I walk out of my bedroom when hearing my uncle unlocking it know that it is dinner time and if I get him drunk enough he will forget to lock it again.

I went down and made tea for them and kept secretly refilling my aunts and uncle glasses without them notice, when they went to bed I notice they were too drunk enough o unlock it like I planned. I pull my wand out from under the floor putting it back in place the piece of wood before going down, I know I am not allowed to us my wand so I take hold of the lock in my hand and close my eyes hearing a clicking of the lock unlocking itself. I open my eyes smiling and making the trunk small with my magic and putting it in my pocket before putting my cloak on. I go outside notice the man unconscious behind the bushes across the road. I go over to where I last saw the Grim "padfoot" I whisper when I hear a ruff. I turn seeing him I smile going on my knee putting my arms out "don't worry I know who you are and I know you are innocent and who did it" I the get an arms full of purr "come on, let's go somewhere and get you a bath, you stink and I need one too. Do you know a place like a house that we can go to" he just barks and walks off and I follow him

When we get to the place I unlock the door and he shifts back to his human form but I notice we aren't in the house alone I can feel someone else's magic coming from the living  room. I walk in "who are you? And what you doing whre this is my godfathers property"

Sirius- "it's alright Harry, this is Remus"

Remus- I jump up wand in hand "get away from him harry"

Harry- "but he is innocent I remember that night it wasn't him who betrayed you and my parents it was Peter and he's still alive, they only found his foot and this whole time he has been with the Weasley as Percy's now Ronald Weasley pet rat and guess what he is missing a finger or toe what ever you want to put it"

Remus- I lower my wand looking to Sirius "is this true"

Sirius- I nod "yeah I didn't kill those people or Peter, I only chanced him he killed them before cutting his finger off and shifting into his rat form running into the sewers"

Remus- I move over pulling him into a hug crying "I am so sorry, Dumbledore told me everything I guess he was wrong"

Harry- I snort "you believed Dumbledore, why would you believe that manipulative old fool"

Remus- I chuckle "you sound like a snake"

Harry- "that's because I am in Slytherin"

Sirius- I jump back "wait what?"

Harry- "don't even think about it, I actually like it thank you very much, it's better than being with the horrid young Weasley boy but I do like the twins though there funny and percy is alright but Dumbledore is trying to make me friends with Weasley, yeah right not going to happen he's a brainless dweeb always on about quidditch and chess"

Sirius- "what's wrong with quidditch, where you take flying lessons last year"

Harry- "I never went to them"

Remus- "how come?"

Harry- "because I am not allowed to alright and wasn't said I was allowed to by a teacher either, I just never went to them plus I like my feet on the ground thank you very much and my air in my lungs, plus reading is more better than that"

Sirius- "oh I am so getting you on a broom"

Harry- "you are not"

Sirius- "oh I am as you godfather I can"

----

C.W.