Chapter 5

Dumbledore- "Mr Potter to my office now!"

Harry- I look up from my breakfast standing up and following him out of the great hall and into his office "you wanted something sir?" I ask with a look of innocence on my face which has always got my out of trouble but never tried on my family though.

Dumbledore- "well I heard that you kitten was killed, am I correct to assume that did happen?"

Harry- "yes it did sir"

Dumbledore- "now tell me Mr Potter to pay revenge did you kill five other student pets on Slytherin, did you do it Mr Potter?"

Harry- "no, I would dare do a horrible act like that, I would never hurt an innocent creature like that plus if I wanted to make them pay that's where stuff like pranks come in which is nothing harmful at all because it's just pranks"

Dumbledore- I smile "just like you father he loved playing pranks"

Harry- "no I would only pranks those who hurt me little Hela, no one else" not mention that my father was totally a bully and I would never follow him that sort of area

Dumbledore- "well thank you Mr Potter, I just wanted to be sure that the rumours about you doing that where just rumours"

Harry- "of course there just rumours sir, there animal were innocent but there owners weren't, I don't understand why I would hurt an animal when it has nothing to do with them or there sins they have"

Dumbledore- "are you religious Harry?"

Harry- "I am, my family are too"

Dumbledore- "then that means you shall also have a good soul within you and with those beliefs no harm shall come your way because you will bring good to those around you as well as yourself"

Harry- yeah right, I smile "thank you sir, now may I go sir?"

Dumbledore- "I would like to talk about something else to Mr Potter, why haven't you become friends with Mr Weasley?"

Harry- "why would I when he approached me he reminded me of my old bullies at my old school and they weren't good people at all"

Dumbledore- "now come on Mr Potter atleast try"

Harry- "you might be the headmaster but you can't force friends upon me sir all you should be focusing on is my work nothing more or nothing less sir, now I shall be taking me leave" I stand up and walk out of the room

Dumbledore- "looks like I shall be turning to potions then"

Harry- when I went to lunch I could taste something different about my food then I remember what I heard about Dumbledore turning to potions, yeha like that's going to work.

Ron- I walk over "Hello Harry, would you like to some a play chess with me"

Harry- "it's Potter to you Weasley and no I shall not be going with you to play chess, we aren't friends and why would I be friends with you in the first place after all you were a brat to me and thought that you could come in to my compartment uninvited when I specifically, told you to leave about over six time and you never did until finally did, so no you lefted a bad taste in my mouth the first moment you opened that mouth of yours, now leave me alone to finish my lunch in peace"

Ron- I sigh and turned looking up at Dumbledore shacking my head while heading put of the great hall

Severus- that old man is up to something and I know it definitely involves Wealsey and it's all to do with Potter

----

C.W.