Chapter 32

Harry- I jump awake rushing to the bathroom falling to my knee which hurt and vomiting into the toilet, this is first time it has been happening but has been all week now. Once done I sigh leaning against the wall taking a few minute before slowly getting up because I learn from the last few times never get up quickly or you will get either dizzy, start throwing up again or both. I walk over to my sink brushing my teeth and washing my mouth out with mouth wash "ahhh that's better now that the taste is gone". I turn out of the room going and getting changed before going down to breakfast hopefully this time I can hold it in. I sit down putting some pancake with strawberries and chocolate on top before eating. I notice silence around me, I sit up looking at the others "what?" I ask in confusion.

Daphne- "where just shocked your actually eating without us either putting food on your plate or us telling you to eat more"

Harry- I shrug "I'm hungry that's all"

Draco- I smile "well where glad you are alright brother"

Harry- I nod before carrying on with my breakfast, I get up with the other once done and head straight to potions. Once there I sit at front with Draco while the others sit behind us. Snape like he usually does, enters the classroom in his normal dramatics which I always find fullylp for some reason but I keep quiet though luckily.

When we start going our potions I start coughing before I knew it I find myself falling off my feet and landing on the floor my eyes fluttering close as the darkness come to me.

After a while I wake up hearing my name noticing there is a crowd around me and Snape crouch beside my with his head over me asking is I am alright. I nod my head "the fumes where effect my beeathing"

Severus- "then I think you should better wear this" I hand him over mask "wear it every lesson from now on and a protective bubble around you"

Harry- I nod slowly sitting up noticing I feel sick but not going to barf again.

Severus- "do you think you could finish off the potion with Draco or do you want to have a little sit out"

Harry- I shake my head "I will be fine"

Severus- I nod "okay, well tell me if you need anything, okay?"

Harry- I nod "I will" I stand up stumbling a little bit but feel hands on me to steady myself, noticing it was Snape. I go and sit back down next to Draco of course putting the mask on (like a mask that a doctor or nurse or most of the mask that people are wearing right now) and putting a protect bubble. Luckily both of them are working making me see better now that I don't have to breath in the fumes or allowing the potions to harm me/my lungs as I carrying on helping noticing Snape telling Draco to keep an eye on me and not just now either.

----

C.W.