Chapter 49

Harry- I smile walking through the floo with the others and rushing over to Tom and my baby girl who has been growing up to fast "had she said any other words other than mama?"

Tom- I smile "no she has yet love"

Harry- "good, well not good but you get what I mean"

Tom- I chuckle "all because you want her to keep calling her mama and no one else anything else"

Harry- I smile you know me so well, I can't wait for next weekend"

Tom- I smile "I can't wait either love, by next week end you shall be fine for ever and ever, not that you aren't mine for ever and now but you get what I mean right"

Harry- I chuckle at him stumbling over his own words on what to say or when he is thinking around it all too much, I think it's cute because he is my handsomely cute soon to be husband. I kiss him on the nose seeing his little pout at my laughing a moment ago "oh I understand love, no worries there"

Tom- "no and don't tease me love"

Harry- I raise my eyebrow "I wasn't teasing you love, you would know I am teasing you"

Tom- I smile "I know" I get up taking him with me seeing as he was on my lap with Remus next to me holding Lilith. I walk us to the dining room "you hungry love because I know I and the others are"

Harry- I nod "I'm starving, I could eat a horse but not literally of course"

Tom- I smile "my lap or chair next to me?"

Harry- "your lap"

Tom- I smirk "good" I sit down "what would you like love"

Harry- "pasta mixed with chick, mayo, bacon and tomato ketchup please"

Tom- I blink "ermm okay" I get the house elf before looking at them seeing them sharing the same look "you been okay lately love?"

Harry- I nod "yeah I have been fine other than being sick here and there but other than that okay"

Tom- I mouth to the others when he wasn't looking 'do you think, he could be you know again?'

Lucius- 'I don't know'

Narcissia- "Harry can I do any test on you?"

Harry- I shake my head "no thank you I am fine, I am just hungry"

Narcissia- I nod "okay love but if you been sick again or don't feel well come and see me"

Harry- I nod "I will do mum"

Narcissia- I blink "did you just call me" I squeal

Lucius- I smile "he did love he did"

----

C.W.