Chapter 27

Harry- I felt something and followed it, I turn noticing when I went outside a boy where I usually sit but he looks sad. I go over not caring that he is a Gryffindor but not all Gryffindor are like Weasley and those who have joined Dumbledore. I sit down "you do have bravery in you, you will find it in the right path if only you chose the right house even though your grandmother wanted you in Gryffindor but you could of done great thing in that house but again you also chose the second best option Gryffindor, there is shall always teach you thing but always in here" I touch his covered chest where his heart is "there is bravery even if you don't see it or know it it shall always be there but you will see it one day you just don't know it yet"

Neville- I look at the boy in shock "y...your talking to me?"

Harry- I nod "I am, just because your a Gryffindor and I am a Slytherin and we are supposed to hate each other from a rivalry that Dumbledore created does mean we can't have friends in the house we are supposed to hate because in the end hatred only covers what truly is there"

Neville- I smile "you remind me of Luna"

Harry- "yeah we are alike, I don't know here but people pick on her because of her weird ways but it's a good thing to be your self instead of someone else"

Neville- "are you always someone else instead of your true self?"

Harry- I nod "I am around people who are on Dumbledore side or those who I don't know or trust but I know when to trust someone even though I kind of have trust issues but I have people who I can show my true self to and they have accepted me"

Neville- "are you being your true self right now?"

Harry- I hum "I sort of am but I can't scare you off already when were just getting to know each other can I" I say with a smile seeing him chuckle knowing he is not laughing at me but what I said. I put my hand out "I am Harry Potter"

Neville- I smile shaking his hand "Neville Longbottom"

Harry- "ahh so your the long lost cousin"

Neville- I nod "your parents were my godparents and my mother is yours"

Harry- "well it's good to meet you dear cousin, I think we are going to be great friends"

Neville- I smirk "agreed"

----

C.W.