Chapter 4

Jennie’s POV

I woke up when I feel like someone is hugging me. This feels so good and that smell is really familiar. Really familiar. I think I’ve already smelled this before. I just can’t remember when though. Wait…wait. Then I remembered what happened last night. I hurriedly open my eyes and found Lisa sleeping in my chest and hugging me tightly. That sight makes me smile. My baby is so cute. I put her hair at the side of her ear because it’s blocking her face. Her perfect face. I kiss the tip of her nose. I can’t help it. She’s so cute. Then suddenly my alarm went off. Oh no. My baby might wake up. I hurriedly look for my phone. I don’t care if I’m naked. I just want to turn off that damn alarm.

I found my phone inside my bag which is under the bed. I don’t know how come it was placed there. When I open it, I saw several missed calls from my parents and Jisoo unnie. And it was that moment I knew… I fucked up.

“Shit. I should go back home. It’s already 5:30 in the morning. My parents are already looking for me. What should I do?” I pick up my clothes at the floor and I hurriedly put it back on my body. I don’t care if I don't put my underwear properly. Nobody will see this though.

Lisa is still sleeping and I don’t want her to wake up and find me here. I know she’s drunk last night and I don’t want her to think that I took advantage of her. I’m the only one who’s in the right of mind last night. Are you really in your right mind last night Jen? I don’t think so. My subconscious mind is talking to me again. As usual.

----

When I arrived home, my parents are already awake. They’re in the kitchen drinking coffee. I should act as if nothing happened last night. Think Jen. Think.

“Hi Ma. Hi Pa” I walked to them and kissed their cheeks. Smile Jen. You can do this. Just lie for once okay. That is just easy to do. Come on.

“We were calling you last night but you’re not picking up so we called Jisoo and she said that you’re with her and that you already fall asleep because of tiredness.” Oh Jisoo. You’re my saviour. I know I can always count on you.  Thank god I have Jisoo as my best friend. She’s really the best. I should call her soon and tell her what happened last night.

“Sorry about that Ma. I was really tired last night and I forgot to call and tell you that I will sleep at Jisoo unnie’s house. You know it’s just few streets away from the bar.” I lied. I didn’t look at them and pretend that I was thirsty and drink some water.

“We should be the one who’s sorry Jennie. If only we could afford your tuition, you didn’t have to go to work anymore.” Papa said.

“Pa, it’s okay. We talked about this a lot of times already. Don’t worry about me. Okay?” I assured them.

I’m already at my room and it’s really hard to walk from the kitchen up to my room. It hurts down there. Why didn’t I feel this earlier?  Ouch. Then I remember Jisoo unnie and decided to call her.

“Yahhhhh Jendeukie yahhhhhh…” I put my ear away from the phone. She’s shouting at me. Sometimes she’s really scary.

“Chu. Don’t shout at me please.” I plead at her.

“Don’t shout huh? I called you several times last night but you didn’t pick up. I last saw you with that blonde hair girl with kissable lips last night. You’re taking her home. I assumed. But your parents called me and told me that you didn’t go home so I made up stories that you’re here with me just to make them calm. So now, tell me everything Jennie Kim. Don’t you dare lie to me I’m telling you.”

“Uhm about what happened last night chu. She’s really drunk last night and fell asleep so I had to take her home. I cared for her okay and after that we kinda you know had se…sex?” I stuttered.

“Okay okay wait…Let me sink it in my mind first Jen. So she’s drunk so you decided to take her home and then you two had se..sex? Sexxx? Whatttt sex??????  Are you out of your mind Jennie Kim? I told you to just taste her lips but you decided to have sex with her! You’re crazy.” She shouts at me again so I had to put my ear away from my phone for the second time. Gosh she’s so loud.

“Chu please lower your voice. Please.” I beg.

“Okay. Never mind. So tell me, how does it feel huh? Is she good? Are her fingers long? Does it hurt a lot? Are her lips really kissable? Tell me now.” Yeah she’s really weird. She was just mad at me last minute and then she switches in another mode again. Typical Kim Jisoo.

“About that chu. She’s…she’s an intersex. She has a dick chu.” I confessed to her.

“Whatttttttt? Jennie Kim. You need to come here and tell me everything. I want details okay. You understand me?” She shouts at me again. I face palm.

Well I guess I need to see Jisoo unnie personally but how can I go see her when I cannot even walk properly. Damn Lisa and her big cock.