Chapter 33

Jennie’s POV

We’re at the living room now. I am just sitting at the couch while the kids are in their baby walker. They’re having fun trying to walk.

Then I hear the door suddenly open.
Lisa is at the front door with her luggage. I was so surprise that she’s already here. I didn’t expect this.

“Oh my god Lisaaaa.” I hurriedly run to her and hug her so tightly but she didn’t hug me back. She removed my arms from her and she just went to the kids and kiss them.

“I’ll just go the room. I’m sleepy.” She said and quickly go upstairs.

She’s not okay. Her lips are pale. She lost weight. Her eyes are dull. It looks like she didn’t have good sleep. And that bubbly Lisa is gone.

I didn’t disturb her and just let her have her time.

Then I hear Lily cry so I go back to the couch and carry Lily.

“I miss your Dada, kids.” I whisper to them.

----

We already finish our dinner but Lisa is still not coming out of the room. So I go to our room because the kids are already going to sleep now. But when I open the door, Lisa is not there. Where did she go?

I put the kids in their cribs and wait till they fall asleep.

After the kids fell asleep, I immediately look for Lisa. I go to her office, expecting she’s there but I found no one.

I search the entire house and finally I found her at the other room. The supposed to be her room when my parents are here. She’s still sleeping soundly but she didn’t have her dinner yet. I didn’t even know if she took her lunch before she came back here.

“Lisa.” I try to wake her up by slightly shaking her shoulder.

“Hmmmm”

“You need to eat dinner. Let’s go.” I said to her and she opened her eyes. Her eyes are full of sadness.

She closed her eyes again and she removed my hands from her arms.

“I’m not hungry Jennie. Just leave me here alone. I want to be alone.”

“Just eat Lisa. I don’t care if it’s just a one bite. Just please eat.” I softly said to her and touch her again. I don’t care if she didn’t like it.

“I’ll just go downstairs when I’m hungry okay? And I’m not hungry.” She hissed. She’s raising her voice now.

“Okay okay. But why are you staying here. Let’s go back to our room.” I said to her. I miss having her in our bed.

“I’ll stay here whenever I like okay. And I want to sleep peacefully tonight. I hate waking up at dawn due to those loud cries. It’s too much noise. I don’t like hearing it.”