Chapter 6

Jennie’s POV

It’s finally my graduation today. One month had passed since I met Lisa and I still can’t get her out of my mind. She’s unforgettable. I always thought about her every day. What is she doing right now? Is she doing well? How is she? How can I forget about you Lisa?

“Are you ready? We’re finally graduating senior high school Jendeuk. I’m so excited for college.” Jisoo unnie whispered in my ears. We’re currently seating in our chairs. We are having our graduation right now and there is something going on at the front. I don’t know what it is though. I think the principal is saying something.  I’m not listening though. I’m not interested. My mind is flying somewhere. Oh Lisa. How I wish I can kiss your lips again.

“Jen. Listen to me.” Jisoo whispered again.

“Shut it chu. I’m listening to our principal. She’s telling something interesting. You’re not listening. Tsk” I hissed at her.

“Jennie, that’s not our principal. It’s the emcee. She’s telling us to stand up. We’re going to receive our certificate now. Come on. You’re the one who is not listening.” She shakes her head then grab my arms to stand up. Yes she’s right I’m the only one left seating here. Embarassing.

----

I’m currently at Jisoo unnie’s room. After our graduation this morning, both of our family celebrated it by eating at the restaurant. I ask my parents if I can stay the night at Jisoo unnie. I want to celebrate it with her. Thankfully, my parents permitted me.

We’re currently seated at her bed. I suggested that we should watch my favourite series in Netflix right now. As I was eating popcorn, I smelled Jisoo unnie’s perfume. I like the scent of her perfume before. But now, it feels like it was hitting my noise. It smells bad.

“Jisoo unnie. Why did your perfume smells bad?” I curiously ask her.

“Yah Jendeukie! Your hurting my feelings again.” She said while grabbing my popcorn away from me.

“No seriously chu, it really smells bad. I think I might throw up.” I told her then I immediately run to her bathroom. I think I am not feeling well. I am throwing up in her bathroom for 5 minutes already. It must be the food we ate a while ago. Yes. That’s right. It’s the food.

“Jen, are you okay?” Chu said after she barge in the bathroom.

Yes, I’m good. I think it’s the food we ate.” I assured her. She didn’t believe me and sit the same way as mine. She’s in her serious mode right now. This might not be good.

“When is the last time you had your period Jen?” She suddenly asked me. Why is she asking me that? She knows I’m not feeling well and she’s asking me nonsense question.

“Chu. Seriously? You’re really asking me that right now?” I replied.

“No Jen. I’m serious. Answer me.” I immediately think when was the last time I bought napkins. I can’t remember buying it this month though.

“I don’t know Chu. I think last 2 months ago? I didn’t have my period for a month now. Maybe I am just delayed.” I explain to her.

“Jen. Let’s buy pregnancy test.” She suddenly suggests. I was taken aback with what she said.

“What?? No. I’m not pregnant. That’s impossible. It’s just the food we ate a while ago. And I’m just delayed okay? It happened to me already unnie.” I panic. I left the bathroom and go back to her room. I was pacing back and forth. What if Jisoo unnie is right? What if I’m really pregnant? Shit. I didn’t even know where I can find Lisa and worst, I didn’t even know her full name.

“You had unprotected sex Jen. It might be possible that you’re pregnant. It’s already a month after you two did it. Let’s just hope I’m wrong this time.” She dragged me downstairs to buy pregnancy tests.

----

Unnie.” I showed to Jisoo the result of the tests.I tried all the pregnancy test inside the box and the results are all the same. I’m already crying. I’m really pregnant. I don’t know what to do right now. How can I tell my parents about this? How can I go to college if I will be having a baby? I need to work harder this time. I’m only seventeen dammit. This is really all my fault. I was the only one to blame for all of this. I shouldn’t had sex with her in the first place. I was really not thinking that time. I’m so stupid.

Jisoo hugged me. “I’m here Jen. Don’t worry. We can go through all of this. Okay?” She tried to comfort me.

Lisa needs to know about this. I don’t care if she will not accept the baby. She just really needs to know about this. She’s the owner of the sperm after all.

I need to find Lisa. I’m going to find her.