Chapter 37

Lisa’s POV

“Lisa?”

“Lisa, wake up.”

I heard someone calling my name. Then I notice that she’s slightly shaking my shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes and then when I realize that it was Jennie, I quickly get up from the bed. I didn’t even realize that Lily is sleeping at my tummy and I also carry her unconsciously when I get up.

“Oopps. Sorry.” I uttered under my breath and then I gently put Lily to bed again. Good thing I didn’t wake her up.

“What are you doing here?” She suddenly asks.

“I…I just miss them. And I also want to talk to you Jennie.” I told her.

This is it. I need to ask for her forgiveness. I will do everything she said. I just want her back.

“Did you already eat your dinner?” She suddenly asks me.

Did she just ask me if I already ate? She still really cared for me after all the things I’ve done to her. I’m really stupid for hurting someone like her.

“Yeah. We already ate…together with your parents.” I replied while scratching my nape. I’m getting nervous around her.

“Good. You need to eat more. You’re losing weight. Look at you.” She told me while touching my arms and then she quickly looked away at me and picked Lily up at the bed and transfered her at her crib. I think she realized the way she’s acting right now.

I follow her at the crib and I back hug her. I hug her tightly and I secretly sniff her neck. God. I miss her scent.

“Jen. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Forgive me please.” I said to her. She’s surprised when I hug her and I notice that her breathing changed. My heart is beating so fast right now.

“It’s…it’s okay Lisa.” She removes my arms around her and faced me.

“I told you. You can visit the kids here whenever you like. I won’t stop you okay?” She continued.

“No...no.” I shake my head. I didn’t realize that my tears are already falling on my cheeks.

“Please. Please comeback home Jen. I know I fucked up so bad. I won’t do it again I promise. Just please don’t leave me. Please.” I beg at her.

“We’re not leaving you Lisa. We’re just here okay. We won’t be going far away.” She held my hands and I know she’s trying to stop herself from crying also.

“Just give me another chance Jen. Please. I’ll do better this time. Please? I’m begging you Jennie.” I ask her while caressing her hand while showing her my puppy eyes. Hoping she’ll change her mind.

Jennie breathed deeply while closing her eyes.

“Okay.”

“Really? We’ll go home tonight?” I happily ask her.

“No. I want to see your effort Lisayah.” She quickly stated and then she sit on her bed while still facing me.

“If I didn’t see any progress this time, then we won’t go back with you again.” She continued.

“Thank you. Thank you so much Jennie. Oh my gosh.” I go to her and hug her.

“This is your last time Lisa.”

“I know. I know.” I whispered at her and then kiss her temple. I’m so thankful that she give me another chance this time. I will make sure I won’t fuck this up again.

“Can I sleep here?” I suddenly ask her. I want to lighten up the mood.

----

Jennie’s POV

“What? No?” I raise my voice and then pull away from her hug.

“You should go home Lisa.” I said to her.

“But it’s already late.” She complained while pouting. She knows I can’t resist her cute face. Why am I so in love with her?

“Okay. Okay. You’ll sleep at the floor.” I told her and then I pick up a spare pillow, mattress and blanket at the cabinet.

“But Jennieeeeee” She complained while raising her annoying baby voice.

“Just sleep Lisa. I’m tired. Good night.” I quickly replied and then immediately lie down at the bed and close my eyes. I’m so tired with my work and I’m so sleepy already.

----

I woke up when I feel like someone is hugging me tightly. I look at the person beside and when I realize that it’s Lisa, I immediately punch her stomach lightly.

“Ouch. What was that for?” She said after waking up from my punch. She’s still sleepy.

“Why are you sleeping beside me? I told you to sleep at the floor last night.” I ask her while raising my right eye brow.

“I’m not comfortable sleeping at the floor Jen and my back hurts. Ou…Ouch.” She said while acting like she’s in pain while touching her back.
I rolled my eyes at her.

“And I miss you Jennie.” She continued. Ohhh. She’s being serious right now. She’s staring at me while caressing my cheeks.

I can feel my hands are getting cold, my sweats are starting to fall and my heart is beating madly. Fuck this Manoban effects.

“Ha…Haha. I think I need to get up. My parents shouldn’t find out that you sleep here at my room.” I said to her. I need to change the subject. I don’t want to fall harder for her and break my heart again.

I’m about to get up when Lisa hold my arm and pull me and then I ended up laying down again. This time, I’m at the top of her body.

“It’s still early Jennie. Let’s just stay like this for a while please. I really miss you.” She said while hugging me tightly.

I hope I’m doing the right decision this time.