Chapter 43

Jennie’s POV

It’s early in the morning and we’re now in front of Lisa’s house. Lisa picks us up at exactly 7am this morning.

When Lisa asked me yesterday to come back home, I immediately said yes. But when she told me that we really need to go home that same day, I refused. I tell her that we need to tell my parents first before we go home and she agreed.

We waited for my parents to get home from work yesterday and told them that we’re going to go back home with Lisa. We also told them about our relationship and I’m so thankful that they’re happy for us and that they’re very supportive in our relationship.

Lisa went home that night and said that she will just pick us up in the morning. I also wanted to sleep in my parents’ house for the last time last night and I’m thankful that Lisa understands.

“Welcome home love.” Lisa said smiling at me while carrying Leo and Luca.

“It’s so nice to be home.” I replied and then I kiss her cheeks.

I carry Lily and Louis in my arms then we enter the house.

I miss this house so much. I feel like we’re away for so long when it was just 3 days. When I look at some of the corner of this house, I suddenly remember why we left. I feel like there’s someone squeezing my heart.

Damn. I need to forget about it. I’ll try to forget all the bad memories here and just remember all the happy ones.

When we reach our room, Lisa put Luca and Leo in their cribs.

“I’ll just pick your bag in the car, okay?” She said and then kissed my forehead.

When Lisa left the room, I also put Lily and Louis in their crib.

I look at the room and I feel like there’s something missing in here. I just don’t know what it is.

Then when I glance at the wall, I realize that my Blackpink poster is missing. What the fuck?

“Lisaaaaaaa!” I shout at the top of my lungs.

“Love? Why are you shouting?” Lisa said when she reached the room.

“Where’s my Blackpink poster here?” I look at her with deadly eyes. I’m fuming right now. No one is allowed to touch my Blackpink poster and when I say no one, I don’t care if it’s my girlfriend.

“Ha ha. About that, I kinda transfer it to the other room.” She said while scratching her nape.

“And why’d you do that?” I ask her.

“Ahm. You told me before that you know…we can’t ahm made love here because they’re watching so I transferred them.” She told me while looking at the floor.

“But don’t worry love. We will make that room black and pink. You like that? Then we will put all your Blackpink collection there. Their lightstick and then magazines and all their albums.” She looks at me while convincing me with her eyes.

How come Lisa knows about that lightstick thing and albums when she didn’t even know Blackpink.

“Oh I research about them last night.” She suddenly told me. She heard me. Did I say it out loud?

“I also know that they only have 2 mini albums even if they’re already 3 years old group.” She continued.

Fuck. That’s it. She’s really making me piss right now. How dare her rub it in my face that Blackpink only has 2 mini albums. I’m trying not to remember about it in order not to stress myself but now, she really said it in front of my face.