Chapter 16

Jennie’s POV

“How can you burn the hotdog Lisa? It’s just a hotdog for god’s sake.” I asked her gritting my teeth. I am holding myself now. I don’t want to shout in front of our children. She’s really unbelievable. Don’t tell me it’s her first time cooking. How old is she? I never encountered a person who doesn’t know how to fry a freaking hotdog in my whole life. Never.

She didn’t say anything. She’s just pouting her lips and puffing her cheeks while playing at her nails. Stop acting cute Lisa Manoban. I’m not changing my mind. I’m still mad at you.

I look at the trash can and found the hotdog there. She’s right. It’s really burned. It’s all black. Oh my god. I massage my head. She’s really stressing me out.

“You know what. Let’s forget about this. Let’s just eat. I’m hungry.” I told her. If I continue nagging at her right now, I think we will not start eating for half an hour and my babies will be hungry especially Leo so I just let her slide.

Lisa is feeding her two favourites and I’m feeding Luca and Lily. I just hope Lisa will get close to Luca and Lily too. They are also her children. And I won’t tolerate her if she’s starting showing more affection to Leo and Louis than to Luca and Lily. She should love them equally. Not in my watch Lisa.

“Jen? When am I going to meet your parents?” She asks. I was surprise she suddenly open this kind of topic.

“Oh. About that Lisa, actually I never told them yet that I already found you. I’m scared of their reaction.” I reasoned out. We’re talking seriously now. She’s also in her serious mode. Where’s the bubbly Lisa I know?

“Why are you scared? I’m already here Jen.” She replied.

“They know nothing about you Lisa and I think my father don’t like you. He never once talked about you again after I told them that it’s just…just a one night stand thing. He said that he’s just okay that you’re not part in my babies’ life and that he’ll be acting as the father figure of my children.”

“But I’m their real Dada Jen. You know that and I won’t be leaving in their life again.” Lisa is now getting pissed. I can tell with the way she’s frowning her eyebrows now.

“Just give me time Lisa. I’ll tell them okay?” I hold her hand to keep her calm.

“I’ll talk to them tomorrow.” She suddenly said while looking straight in my eyes.

“That’s too soon Lisa.” I reacted. I know it’s still early for the parent’s meet up. We’re still in the getting to know each other stage.

“I’ll tell them that I will be supporting you five from now on.” She continued. “And I’m going back to Thailand next week and I’ll start processing everything. I will tell my parents that I’ll be staying here in Korea for good. Then I’ll start looking for a new house the next day and you and our children will be moving in with me. Okay?”

I can’t answer her. This is another Lisa I’m seeing right now.

----

Enjoy reading guys 😘