Chapter 25

Jennie’s POV

I woke up due to a baby’s loud cries. When I tried to get up, I can’t move. I realized that Lisa is embracing me tightly. Her legs are at my waist and her head is at my neck. She’s sleeping so soundly. Damn she’s so heavy. I can’t breathe.

She return to our room when my parents went back home last week and I just let her. What Lisa Manoban wants, Lisa Manoban gets after all.

When I glance at the clock, it’s 3am in the morning. I tried to get away from Lisa’s hug and get up. Lisa didn’t wake up from the loud noise maybe because of so much tiredness. I know she went to bed late last night. She’s always in her office working. I can see that she’s really stress in her work.

“Oh my god.” I muttered under my breath. I see that the four kids are all crying. “Shhhh stop crying babies. Mommy is already here. You’re Dada might wake up.” I softly said while I lift Lily from her crib and I tried to make her stop. Then I hear Leo cries louder followed by Louis and Luca. This is what I don’t like when they all cried at the same time. What a disaster.

I was about to reach Leo when Lisa pick him up. I didn’t notice that she wake up.

“Lisa. Just go back to sleep. I can handle them.” I said to her and touch her back.

“No. Let me help you Jennie.” She said with her sleepy eyes then she yawn.

It takes us almost an hour to make them all go back to sleep. I saw Lisa putting Lily back in her crib. The other three is already sleeping. I followed Lisa and I back hug her. I can see that Lisa is surprise with what I did.

“Why?” Lisa asked softly.

“Nothing. I’m just happy.” I replied.

“You’re so clingy today Jennie huh. Last night, you didn’t even let me hug you when I went to bed. You even punch my stomach. I mean my abs. What changed your mind?” She said and faced me. She put my arms in her neck and her arms are in my waist, pulling me closer to her.

“I’m just happy that you’re here helping me with the kids Lisa. I’m thankful.” I told her showing her my gummy smile.

“If you’re thankful to me, then make me happy too.” Lisa said smirking while caressing my cheeks.

“How?” I asked innocently. I know already know what she wants.

“Give me a kiss.” She said and pout her lips.  I rolled my eyes and shake my head. I knew it.

I stand on my tiptoe and quickly peck her lips.

“More.” She said while puffing her cheeks. So I peck her lips again.

“More Jennie.” Lisa said again. Damn it Lisa.

I pull her nape and crash my lips on her. I kiss her passionately.

----
I tried updating last night but I think something's wrong with wattpad.