Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

I woke up in my deep slumber when I feel like my phone vibrates. I didn't realize I fell asleep in Jennie's bed after being so exhausted playing with my Leo. He's really so cute. And his mandu cheeks, oh I want to eat his mandu cheeks. He really looked like Jennie. Louis and Leo are both sleeping at my side, while Lily is still in her crib sleeping. I wonder where Luca is right now. Maybe he's with Jennie. That kid really hates me. After Jennie kicked me out of her room, I brought Luca and Louis at the living room. I want to play with them but it seems like Luca is not in the mood. He didn't like to play with us. He just keep slapping my face and biting my hand. Err. So I just put him in the walker which I saw at the storage room and I just continue playing with Louis. I didn't realize I slept and forgot about him. My poor baby Luca.

----

Lily starts crying. She's awake now. So I pick her up at her crib. I'm really a fast learner. I already know how to properly carry a baby. Good job Manoban. When my other children heard Lily's cry, they also wake up and starts crying also. Oh no. How can I handle three babies at a time? I only have two hands for god's sake.

"Leo, Louis. Stop crying please. Dada's here." I go to them. I tried making faces to make them stop from crying, good thing they really like me and starts laughing when they see me. I really love this two.

"I think I should give you to your mom Lily. I don't know what to do with you." I said to her. I put Leo and Louis at their crib and started going out of the room. I found Jennie at the kitchen cooking while she's carrying Luca. Jennie, the queen of multitasking. I smiled at my own thought.

"Jennie? Lily won't stop from crying." I report to her like a child who's reporting to her mom.

"Okay. Give her to me." I hand Lily to her and was about to carry Luca for her but he won't let go from Jennie's arms. He's really a mama's boy.

"It's okay. I can handle the two of them. Just finish what I was cooking there." She said and left me at the kitchen. What the fuck? I didn't know how to cook.

----

I burned the food. Yes you heard it right. I fucking burned the food. This is not good. I'm scared of Jennie's reaction. I know she will be mad at me. Think. Think Lisa. Yes. That's right. I will just order foods. You're really a genius Manoban.

After 15 minutes, I heard someone knock at the door. It must be the delivery guy. I go to the door and received my order. I hope Jennie won't be mad at me.

"Jennie? Let's eat." I call her after preparing the foods at the table. I help her pick up the four babies and we put Leo, Louis, Luca and Lily in their baby high chairs.

"Where's the food I was frying earlier?" Jennie asked when she sees the food prepared at the table.

"About that Jen...Haha you know I kinda you know... burned them so I just order fried chicken. I lovveee fried chicken. You know what? their restaurant served the best fried chicken in Seoul... Fuck. I forgot I'm not from Seoul." I stuttered while scratching my head. Oh my god. Oh my god. She's glaring at me now. Can the ground swallow me right now please?