Chapter 8

Lisa’s POV

One year later.

Finally, I’m back at South Korea. I’ve been planning to go back here for our business but I was so busy in Thailand so I just let one of my trusted people to do our business here. But now, I’m already free for my work because I decided to leave for 2 weeks. I realize I need to relax so I chose to go back here. I miss this place. Although, I know I only stayed here for a week last year but still, there is something here that I can’t explain. Maybe it’s their food or the place. I don’t know.

Rosie is with me. I ask her to accompany me here. She’s been in this country for a lot, she’s Korean after all and I know that she missed here already. Or maybe I just need her to be my tour guide.

“Lisa, where do you want to go first?” Chaeng asked me. That’s her other nickname. Chaeyoung is her Korean name. Chaeng, Rosé, Roseanne, Chipmunk, etc. I called her anything though. Whatever I just like at any moment.

“There is this bar that I went to last year Chaeng. I want to go back there.” I remember that night. I just want to chill that time. I was so stressed with my work in Thailand that even if I’m here in Seoul, I’ve been still working my ass off. So, I decided that I should unwind. Besides, it’s my last night. After eating my dinner, I look for a bar that is just close at the restaurant I was eating. Then, I found this bar. I still can vividly remember it. It has black and pink theme so I will never forget it.

I remember entering the bar and there are only few people I saw. Maybe, because it was just early that time. I just had my dinner and I usually eat dinner at 6pm so it’s probably still early. I order any alcohol that I saw. I want to try all their alcohols. I can’t remember how many shots I take. All I remember is that I saw this beautiful girl. She has this pretty cat like eyes. Although her face is a bit blurry because I’m already intoxicated that time but I won’t forget her eyes. I remember I approached her. Then, I saw her driving my car. That’s all. I can’t remember what happened after that. I tried to remember anything after that night but I failed. How I wish I can see her there again.

“Okay Lisa. Let’s have some fun tonight at the bar. I'm so excited.” She squealed.

----

10 pm.

We’re already at the bar. I’m happy that I found this bar again. There are a lot of people already and it’s very crowded. I don’t care. I will just have fun tonight and enjoy myself.

Rosie is very excited and left me here at our table. She said she will just dance. It’s already been an hour but she’s not returning. I already had a few shots and my vision is starting to get blurry. But I know I’m far from being drunk. I’m just tipsy.

I found Rosie talking to a girl. She’s shorter than her and she has a purple hair. “That chipmunk. She really left me there for this chick.” I uttered. I’m not mad. She’s really like that so I’m not surprised. Even when we are in Thailand, she’s really chick magnet. We all know she’s into girls. That’s why we’re buddies. But we’re not the same. Rosie already had so many past relationships whereas me, I don’t. Never. I don’t do relationships. I don’t like commitments. I just fuck girls.

After seeing Rosie talking and having some moves to that purple haired chick, I go back to my table. I finish my drink and started to look around the room. I didn’t realize there is someone standing at my front.

“Lisa.” That girl knows me. How does she know my name? I know I’m famous in Thailand because of my looks but not here in Korea. Maybe she’s a fan. You’re really popular Manoban. Even for teenagers huh. She really looked familiar. She’s wearing a simple dress that fits her body. Oh and her chest. It’s really big. I wonder what size it is. I didn’t realize I was staring at her chest for so long when she starts dragging me outside. “Let’s talk somewhere private.” I heard her.

I let her drag me because I like it. I like the feeling when she’s holding my wrist.

“Wait miss. I’m thirsty. Can I drink water first?” I plead at her. We’ve been walking for how many minutes now. I don’t know where we’ll be going but I need to sober up. I can feel that this is some serious talk. Her face is so serious and I know she’s nervous. She looks at me with her familiar two orbs. “Fine.” She dragged me again in one of the store at the street. I bought two bottled water cause I feel like she needs water more than me.

After that, we walk again and saw a park. We decided to sit there. I look at her again and hand her the water. “I think you also need this.” She accepts it and finished drinking the water in seconds. She’s really thirsty.

“Lisa I…I” I heard her stammer. She’s looking at the ground while clutching her dress. She’s fidgeting her feet. She’s really nervous. Is this Manoban effect?

“Miss, relax. Breathe okay? Tell me. What is it?” I touch both her shoulders. I saw her blushing and she looks at the ground again. I touch her jaw and make her look at me. I didn’t realize that we’re staring for a minute now. I was lost in her eyes.

“We met last year Lisa.” She started while looking straight into my eyes. “At the same bar last year, you we’re so drunk. I was one of the waitresses there.” She continued. Then it hit me. She’s the one who’s driving my car that night. That girl with feline eyes. I finally see her again. I smiled reminiscing that night.

“We check in a hotel and then…and then..” She can’t continue what she’s saying. I smiled. She’s cute.

“I remember you now. You were that girl that night. I also remember waking up naked at the morning.” I replied. I saw blush crept into her cheeks. “And I think you’re the same girl who left her bra under the bed hahaha.” I laughed at memory. I saw her being embarrassed with what I said and she starts to stand up and was about to leave. Oh no. Don't leave me baby girl.

“Wait princess. I’m sorry. Let’s continue talking okay?” I hold her arms and sit at the chair again.

“Stop embarrassing me Lisa. I don’t like talking about that anymore. There is something I would like you to know.” She said seriously. “Go on.” I replied and drink my water.

“We have children.” I heard her say. I choke on my drink.

----

How was it so far? Thank you for the reads, votes and comments guys. I really appreciate it. It inspires me to write more. 😊

One Night Stand with Ms. Manobanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें