Chapter 41

Jennie’s POV

“Jennie?”

“Jennie?”

“Open the door. Wake up. Your kids are already looking for you. They won’t stop from crying.”

“Jennie?”

I hear a loud knock on my door that makes me immediately open my eyes. I don’t know what time is it now but I know it’s way past my usual wake up time. The sun is already hurting my eyes when I glance at my window where the light of the sun is already peeping. Then I notice that there’s someone snuggling on me and hugging me so tight. When I sniff her scent, I recognize that it’s Lisa, my girlfriend. My heart automatically beats erratically when I thought of it. I can’t believe that she’s my girlfriend now. It feels surreal. I feel like it happened so fast. Like I remember it’s just the other day, we left at her house and then last night, we’re already girlfriends.

Then I immediately remember what happened last night. That time when she’s so drunk at the bar where I work, when she confessed that she loves me at her car and that time when we made love at my room. I blush at the thought of it.

I can’t believe that we really fucked at my room while my parents are just at the other room. I just hope they didn’t hear us last night. I tried my best to stay quiet though. It’s just that Lisa is really good at that thing and I can’t help myself. It feels so good and I miss her cock so much. Oh wait …wait. Not her cock. I miss...her. I miss her so much. Gosh. Why do I sound like a pervert now?

“Jennie???” I hear my mother shout from the door. Oh shit. Oh shit. My parents are already awake.

“Yes Ma???? I’ll be there quickkk.” I shout at her.

“Be fast Jen. I need to go to work now.” She said and then left. I know because I can hear her footsteps.

I get up from my bed so fast. Then I notice that we’re still naked under the duvet. When I glance at Lisa, I notice that her dick is hard and already standing.

“What the fuck.” I uttered under my breath. I shake my head and stop myself from thinking of dirty thoughts. Damn.

“Lisa. Lisa. Wake up.” I shake Lisa’s body to wake her up.

“Hmmm. Why? Let’s still sleep baby.”

“Nooo. You should get up now and get dress already. My parents are already awake.” I told her while picking up our clothes that are scattered at the floor.

When Lisa heard me, she immediately gets up from the bed.

Then I see her big dick again and I quickly look away. Don’t look Jen. Don’t.

“Get dress Lisa. Cover yourself.” I throw her clothes at her then she catches it.

“Why are you looking away? You already saw this so many times baby.” She said while putting her shirt on while smiling at me. She’s teasing me again.

“Shut up.”

After I’m done dressing up, I run quickly towards the door.

“You should stay here for a while Lisa. My parents should not know that you’re here. Let’s just wait till they left the house okay?” I told her. I hope she understand me.

“Why? Let’s tell them that we’re in a relationship now Jennie. We’re in a relationship now right? Or am dreaming last night?” She asks me. Her eye screams fear.

“Oh. You’re not dreaming Lis.” I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist. And then she hugs me back.

“But let’s just tell them when they got home from work today, okay? Not now. I know my father will freak out if he found out that you stayed here for the night and that we…we had sex in my room.” I blush again.

“But we’re already in a relationship now Jen. So it’s okay. Besides, he knew that we already did it before right? That’s why we have four children now. ” She insists while smirking at me.

“I know. But I think he’s just afraid. What if I get pregnant again?” I replied. Then I remember that we had sex last night. Good thing I drink my pills every day.

“What’s wrong with that? I don’t mind having another baby. Maybe twins or another quadruplets? What do you think baby?” She asks while caressing my cheeks.

“Lisa, the kids are still young. They still haven’t turn 1.” I told her. I don’t think I want to add another baby or babies at the age of 18. Gosh. Raising four kids at the same time are already stressing, what more if there’s another baby again.

“Yes, I know. But maybe in the future?”  She asks while pouting her lips.

“JENNIEEEEE!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE?” I hear my mother shout again. Oh gosh. I know she’s mad now.

“I’m coming Ma.” I replied then I walk towards the door. I glance at Lisa once again and I gesture her to just stay at my room. She nods at me while giving me a flying kiss. Gosh. She’s silly.

---

“What took you so long? Good thing, the kids stop from crying.” My mother asked me after I arrived at our kitchen. My four kids are already sitting at their baby chairs.

“I…I have a diarrhea.” I lied while I walk towards my babies and kiss each one of them. I didn’t look at her. I know she can figure out when I’m lying or not.

“Where’s Papa?” I changed the subject.

“It’s already 9am Jennie. He’s already at work.” She replied while preparing the foods at the table.

“Why did you wake up so late? That's not so you.” My mother asks me.

“Oh…I...I’m tired Ma. You know…work.” I stuttered while feeding Lily.

“Yeah. I can tell that you're really tired after last night.” She said then she stands up and get her bag from the chair.

“Where are you going? You won’t eat breakfast?”

“I’m already late Jennie and I already ate together with your father a while ago while the kids are still sleeping.” She replied and kiss my kids goodbye.

“O-okay. Take care.” I tell her when she starts walking.

“By the way..” She stops from walking.

“Tell Lisa at your room to eat her breakfast now and join you here.” She continued while having a teasing smile in her face.

Fuck. She knew!

I’m so shock with what I hear. My hands are already shaking and cold sweats are starting to fall in my head.

“Ho…how did you-”

“You were so loud last night Jennie.” She laughs at me and then continued walking.

Oh my God.

---
I'll try to update again tonight. :) Sorry for the long wait.